Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2002 8:47:30 PM EDT
Make Better Lovers.......damn straight!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 8:57:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The stereotype I am glad to say is not true.  I have treated quite a few.  A lot of them are responsible enough to know that they cant afford anymore children and want tubal ligations.  I cant count how many I have done this year.  But then I have run into few that thought their mission in life was to singlehandedly populate the world!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 9:16:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#4]
LMAO!

For some reason I assumed this thread was about something else.

ARDOC,

Has it occured too you that these "ladies"are also having troudle keeping count of the number of guys that have "done"them this year?[puke][smoke]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 9:09:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Has anyone else noticed how many women who use food stamps also have their nails done & a cell phone hanging on their belt or in their purse? Excuse me, I thought one got food stamps because they were "poor" or broke.
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 4:10:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Has anyone else noticed how many women who use food stamps also have their nails done & a cell phone hanging on their belt or in their purse? Excuse me, I thought one got food stamps because they were "poor" or broke.
View Quote

I've noticed the same thing.

Almost every study ever done of the poor showed that the difference between the "wealthy" and the "poor" (at least here in America) was not actual monetary wealth, it was how the wealth is spent.  Poor people buy expensive things that have little real value, like cars and clothes, instead of saving the money, investing, or purchasing a house (which does have resale value, unlike cars and clothes).  Studies have also found that poor people have significantly lower than average IQs.  Basically poor people are poor because they make multiple stupid decisions, don't apply themselves in school, abuse drugs/alcohol, have children young, use money they do earn to buy pointless status symbols (like expensive clothes, cars, and jewelry) that have little or no value, etc.
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 4:48:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Does this mean I have to sell my BMW?

(But then, I could buy the new Porshe SUV)

TXLEWIS

Link Posted: 7/28/2002 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Bryon, I just reread what I wrote! LOL.  But to relate a few stories about welfare moms.  We had this one lady(I use the term loosely in more ways then one!) show up about to deliver.  Her man is with her.  About an hour later another guy shows up.  They are about to fight in the hallway.  The first guy comes up to me and says when was the baby concieved and I tell him.  Well he was in lockup at the time.  He says thanks doc with a big smile and left!  

Another pregnant woman decided she needed some crack. So she goes down to the corner and tries to score a rock.  A guy forces her into a car and tries to rape her.  She kicks out the window and climbs out.  She calls the police but is arrested instead because of outstanding warrants.  She tells them she is in labor so the cops bring her to the hospital.  Since she is under arrest they post a officer outside her door.  An hour later the officer is freaking out. She climbed out yet another window and escaped.  Unfortunately she was connected to several hundred dollars worth of monitoring equipment which she took with her.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top