Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2002 4:59:34 PM EDT
One day a teacher had a taste test with her students. She picked a little boy to do the first test. She blindfolded him, put a Hershey kiss in his mouth and asked, Do you know what it is?" "No, I don`t," said the little boy. "Okay, I`ll give you a clue. It`s the thing your daddy wants from your Mom before he goes to work."

That`s when a little girl at the back of the room yelled, "Quick, spit it out! It`s a piece of ass!!"
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:06:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Can't resist.
A guy walks into a bar with his pet octopus and bets $100. the octopus can play any musical instrument they can find. The first guy to bet produces a flute, and the octopus plays a beautiful Bach piece and the guy pays up.
They lead the octopus to the piano and he plays a Chopin concerto, and gets another $100.
A drunk Scot produces a bagpipe, and the octopus puzzles over it for a couple of minutes, and hands it back. His owner says"Can't you play it?"
"Play it?" says the octopus, "if I can get it's underwear off I'm gonna f**k it".
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:39:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:50:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Q:  What's the difference between being hard up, and down and out?

A:  About two minutes.

Link Posted: 7/26/2002 7:18:40 PM EDT
[#5]
My boss slighted this by me the other day...It's an oldie but a goody!

One of my coworkers was talking about a dream she had...My boss just walks in at that moment and said that he had a nightmare last night!

He dreamt he was Dolly Parton's Baby and was put on formula!

[:D]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 1:07:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 1:37:29 AM EDT
[#7]
These are all too funny I am going to have to brign them up at work tomorrow, you know, instead of actually working [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 2:04:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 2:09:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:17:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Don King and Mike Tyson walk into the Vatican one day to see the Pope..

As they walk around King notices that Tyson is spitting sunflower seeds all over the place and says..

.Mikey you shouldn't be doing that it's desecrating the Vatican

Mike T. says..Aww Futhk ith no onth will notith..

So King walks away Disgusted...

Later on King notices that 'ol Mikey is getting blessed by the pope and can't believe his damn eyes. When the Pope is wheeled away King rushes over to Mikey and congradulates him for getting blessed.

Mikey goes

NO,no thaths note wath heath say...He saith

[up]"Listen Fucker"

[down]"Pick that shit up"

[over]"Get the fucked up hair dude"

[over]"And get the fuck out"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top