Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2012 1:46:25 PM EDT

Warner Bros and WWE Studios will coproduce a Scooby-Doo animated feature that will involve a mystery at WrestleMania.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/08/wwe-studios-and-warner-bros-team-for-animated-film/

Blame CoC #10 for the short post. - TS

Link Posted: 8/16/2012 1:47:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I recently saw an excellent live-action Scooby Doo film that will be hard to beat.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope the Miz is the villian.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow... good on ya OP. You weren't kiddin. This REALLY IS a thread that doesn't involve your hatred of organized religion. Better be careful though.... you don't wanna water-down your whole schtick with distractions like this.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 1:58:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Wow... good on ya OP. You weren't kiddin. This REALLY IS a thread that doesn't involve your hatred of organized religion. Better be careful though.... you don't wanna water-down your whole schtick with distractions like this.

Most of the other stuff I would post is already covered here. I figure that's enough preaching to the choir, so to speak.

Link Posted: 8/16/2012 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I recently saw an excellent live-action Scooby Doo film that will be hard to beat.

Not the one starring Ms. Bree Olson by any chance, was it?

Link Posted: 8/19/2012 12:01:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not the one starring Ms. Bree Olson by any chance, was it?

No comment. It was a pretty good Scooby Doo film, despite the lack of the dog.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top