Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2002 2:43:27 PM EDT
I posted this in the GFD but there doesn't seem to be enough traffic over there.
My dad is looking to get his first AR and the store near him has a 20" flat top Bushy w/o the carry handle for $860. I think it is a little high but then again, what do I know?
He was also wondering if the front sight post would interfere with optics. What do you guys reccommend? Thanks.

Brian
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:53:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know about OH, but at the Fla gun shows I see them for $80 to $100 less than that. For a gun shop that might be about right. Shop around Never buy the first one that pops up!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:01:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I will tell him to be patient. I know how he is feeling though. He has been bit by the Black Rifle Bug
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]
The front sight will not interfere with the optics.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:20:07 PM EDT
[#5]
drake, i'm in n.e. ohio.

new bush ar flatties sell for less than that at the local shows.

sit tight and save money.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:27:45 PM EDT
[#6]
$808.70 [u]with[/u] carry handle at [url]www.youngsguns.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top