Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2002 1:16:59 PM EDT
Fox NEWS is reporting that the search for the missing St. Louis child has been called off.

A body has been recovered.

Police are continuing to question Johhny Johnson, a homeless man living in the 6 year old child's home, concerning the disappearance of the little girl!

Eric The(Saddened)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:26:17 PM EDT
[#1]
May the Lord hold her close.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
This has got to stop. [:(] [v] [pissed]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:28:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Johny Johnson has been arrested, as is said to be cooperating.

When I look at that picture of Casey Williamson, I see my own daughter.  I'm so mad I'm shaking.  This bullshit must stop.

I wish I knew what to pray to make this better for this child's parents and family, but I don't.  But I bet there's a special place in hell waiting for this guy.  I know Casey is with the Lord, and that gives me some comfort, but I feel horrible for her parents.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:29:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I have said my peace to Jehovah god.Now my thoughts are with her mom and dad.

Guys this happend about a mile away from where I am siting right now.You know you see it on TV all the time.But when its this close to where you live and work.It just makes you stop and think...... hug your kids tonight and keep an eye on them!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:35:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That rat bastard!  I think lynch mobs should be legalized in cases such as this. [:(!]
View Quote

Your too kind.  I recommend a public execution where his worthless balls are cut off with a dull knife, stuffed into his mouth and then shove a barbed pike up his ass and erect it in the town square and leave him to rot.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:39:29 PM EDT
[#8]
This is really sad news.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#9]
What in the hell is going on?? Now we have copycat killers?? Fry every last one of the sobs!!! Damnit!! I'm so pissed off!!!![50]
[50]     [chainsawkill]
[heavy]   [pyro]

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#10]
It's just another example of Man's free will, right?[pissed]

Try him, then take him out behind the jail and put a bullet in him like any rabid dog.

It would be great if this "just stopped," but the only reason you're hearing about it now is it's suddenly become "news."  It wasn't that rare last year at this time, it just wasn't "news."  They had something else that garnered ratings.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:42:30 PM EDT
[#11]
I doubt that threatening even the most hideous punishments would stop these animals.  You could kill the perps and their entire families, and other molesters and murderers would simply step into their places.

I don't think that they can actually control their behavior.  Call it "mental deformity" or something.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:44:03 PM EDT
[#12]
This crap has got to stop.  What the hell is wrong with our society?  My preyers for her and her parents.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:48:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I doubt that threatening even the most hideous punishments would stop these animals.  You could kill the perps and their entire families, and other molesters and murderers would simply step into their places.

I don't think that they can actually control their behavior.  Call it "mental deformity" or something.
View Quote

That's fine, define it as a sickness. Old Yeller was sick, and they had to shoot him.

The thing that sticks out about pedophilia is the recidivism rate, ie the frequency of re-offending. A pedophile is almost  guaranteed to do it again. Killing a pedophile may not deter others from doing it, but it'd sure prevent the same little pervert from ever hurting another child.  one little fact that stuck in my mind from my criminal justice education is that a person convicted of sexual assault of a child was likely to be convicted for the same type of crime three times, on the average. Put a cap in his had the first time, cut the rate by two thirds. Hell, I'll donate the ammo.
(Edited for crappy spelling)
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#14]
WTF, is wrong with these guy's [pissed]

I really think it's time for public execution of these bastards.

feet first into a industrial wood chipper on it's slowest setting!

God have mercy on her and her family! [:(]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Corruption is rampant in our nation. We threw G*d out of our schools in the 60's, and we are throwing Him out of our lives daily. The church in this country is for the most part apostate. The evidence of a declining civilization is all around us. Do we as a nation repent? No? Die then. The little ones such as this have a free pass to the throne. G*d is allowing these things to try and show us how far we have fallen. Look at our last president, 2 terms! Look at corporations, politicians, professional groups, you name it. The evidence is undeniable......We as a nation are collapsing. Why?? Two words....Sin, and "Tolerance".
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#16]
We have the death penalty here in Missouri, and unlike the much more "civilized" California, it doesn't usually take 25 years.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:12:36 PM EDT
[#17]
What is really troubling about this case is that the grandfather of the little girl was the one who had this homeless POS living in this house!

The grandfather was later quoted as saying that he didn't trust the guy!

Didn't trust the guy, but he permitted him to sleep in the same house as his son and granddaughter!

Now what the hell was he thinking?

I know that Jesus has asked that we take pity upon the poor and downtrodden of society, but he also warned us to be [red][b]'as wise as serpents'[/b][/red]! Matthew 10:16.

And this grandfather was being very very stupid when it came to the safety of his own family.

As a grandfather myself, I pride myself on being a [b]wise assed serpent[/b] when it comes to anything that might harm my grandchildren!

Eric The(Saddened,ButWise)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Corruption is rampant in our nation. We threw G*d out of our schools in the 60's, and we are throwing Him out of our lives daily. The church in this country is for the most part apostate. The evidence of a declining civilization is all around us. Do we as a nation repent? No? Die then. The little ones such as this have a free pass to the throne. G*d is allowing these things to try and show us how far we have fallen. Look at our last president, 2 terms! Look at corporations, politicians, professional groups, you name it. The evidence is undeniable......We as a nation are collapsing. Why?? Two words....Sin, and "Tolerance".
View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:17:41 PM EDT
[#19]
And you damn sure did'nt see the Sheriff's patting each other on the backs...hugging and thanking each other for doing such a wonderful job. Nope..and no,"I want to thank all those involved in finding blah, blah"," especially my good friend Sheriff Bubba and Police Chief Billy"...nope. They did their jobs and were remorseful for what happened.

Not a 30 minute..Great are We speech,
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:17:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Amen, as well.[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What is really troubling about this case is that the grandfather of the little girl was the one who had this homeless POS living in this house!
View Quote

No, that is incorrect.  Her father is Ernie Williamson, who was staying at the house across the street from Jim Widerman, who is Cassandra's Grandfather.  Fox has this screwed up for some reason.  Johnson was sleeping on the couch at the house Ernie Williamson was staying at, and apparently Johnson's sister was friends with Casey's mother, Angela Williamson.

When Casey went missing, he went across the street to the grandparents' house to see if she had gone there.

The grandfather was later quoted as saying that he didn't trust the guy!

Didn't trust the guy, but he permitted him to sleep in the same house as his son and granddaughter!

Now what the hell was he thinking?

I know that Jesus has asked that we take pity upon the poor and downtrodden of society, but he also warned us to be [red][b]'as wise as serpents'[/b][/red]! Matthew 10:16.

And this grandfather was being very very stupid when it came to the safety of his own family.

As a grandfather myself, I pride myself on being a [b]wise assed serpent[/b] when it comes to anything that might harm my grandchildren!

Eric The(Saddened,ButWise)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

The media reports on this one have been kind of screwed, but I can guarantee you the grandfather wasn't letting this guy stay at his house.  He was on the phone with Fox earlier today while I was cooking lunch and the grandfather said "I'd never let him stay in my house."

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Its time to confront the fact the [size=3][red][i]Criminal Liberal MEDIA[/size=3][/red][/i]
has much responsibility in this terrible trend. Much like terrorism itself, this plague is fueled by sensationalism in media.
Think for for a minute, What value would any terrorist act have if it weren't for the publicity [size=3][red][i]Criminal Liberal MEDIA[/size=3][/red][/i]
is too willing to provide?

Evil will not be stopped, we live in an amoral world as spoken to above, but the copy cat acts would be eliminated- where sicko's just sit around with cesspools for minds waiting for the next twisted concept to ferment.
Who feeds their diseased psyche new ideas? [size=5][red][i]MEDIA[/size=5][/red][/i]

Makes me mad as hell to watch these ratings mongers hype these tradgedies.

With two small children I am sickened by these stories. I feel gutted watching Erin on TV, and have to turn it off. God loves little children so I know they are well, but I feel so sorry for the Parents- I can only imagine their grief, and my prayers are for them.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:24:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Man, this world gets sicker and more evil everyday...My prayers are with the little girl and her family. In the words of a great person that I know...."Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them ourselves".

[50]

Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:30:46 PM EDT
[#24]
May God bless her little soul.[0:)]

I can't wait to get home to hug my kids.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Ummm, the story I read, and it isn't clear. The suspect is a homeless person that was taken in by either the victims family or the friend's house the victims family was visiting.

Why would you house a homeless person?? Why would you do it if you have children of your own or friend's children visiting??

Why?? What sense does that make?  
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We have the death penalty here in Missouri, and unlike the much more "civilized" California, it doesn't usually take 25 years.
View Quote

Calif also has the death penalty, and Westerfield and Avila is going to get their day court, and date with the gas chamber/electic chair.

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/07/26/missouri.girl/index.html[/url]
Body found, may be missing Missouri girl's
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:07:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Unfortunately a lot of these bastards aren't able to cease and desist.  Probably the best way to describe it is an uncontrollable addiction where the activity progressively escalates as the time extends.  Like a serial killer, each time the next one is fewer days till they have to go do it again. Next time shorter yet.

Classes with FBI profilers and prison psychologists and former dectec. team heads from the big city's, had basically the same analysis and outcome.

These guys have no social values nor do they understand what they are.  They'll pass a polygraph test with no problem.  

There are similarities amongst them but they're all different at the same time.  A lot of them put a sexual connotation to it and are unable to get off otherwise.  

Most of the time the manner of killing is up close and personal, knife, choking, beating, rather than a gun because a gun is too removed and too quick and doesn't give them the stimulation they need.  Water is often involved because it provides reinforcement to them and ups their state of excitement with visual, blood or splashing, audible screams, splashing, gurgling, and tactile where the guy gets wet, splashed, or covered with blood and/or water.
Taste would be mostly blood being cast about from the victim thrashing.

Symbolism can be involved with what's done to the victim, whether dead or alive, sexual aberration from severing or mutilating various parts of the body, phallic with broom sticks, ball bats, and the like.

Eventually they'll all leave some sort of trademark and eventually they'll all be caught,
only problem being how many they kill in the interim.

There is no cure short of helping them expedite their tour of hell.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:19:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Calif also has the death penalty, and Westerfield and Avila is going to get their day court, and date with the gas chamber/electic chair.

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/07/26/missouri.girl/index.html[/url]
Body found, may be missing Missouri girl's
View Quote

I think all of Californias executions are to be lethal injection now.  The other methods were deemed too inhumane...what a load that is.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#30]
There is no empirical evidence that these abuctions are happening any more often than in the past.

Of course the evidence is limited since the FBI only started keeping track in 1982.

This in spite of the fact they had been designated the lead agency for invistigating violations of the Mann Act some 50 years earlier[:(]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:41:42 PM EDT
[#31]
How come before we never saw hardly any coverage of any missing kid with photos on all those milk cartons? Did they all just run away?

No, it's just because all those stories were LOCAL stories until most recently.  Since these recent abductions have been nationally covered, it has given the news networks big ratings. This also gives rise to copycat crimes.

It just seems like this is happening all of a sudden.  Truth is, sadly, this is probably a daily occurence in the US for the past couple decades.  Many experts say there's no indication that the frequency is increasing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top