Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2002 8:02:04 AM EDT
Fox is reporting a missing 6 year girl...from her kitchen. Possible kidnap.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 8:40:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Guys this is so fucked up! Its a mile from my office where this little girl is missing from.There are cops all over,they got the helly's up .They are looking in the river for her right now.
They picked up a homeless guy to see if knows anyting about her.When i know more ill pass it on!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 8:46:46 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,58818,00.html[/url]
[img]http://www.foxnews.com/images/61658/1_21_williamson_cassandra.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#3]
This is just great, read this part of the article:
Police confirmed that a man between the ages of 20 and 25 had been staying on the Williamson family couch and vanished at the same time Cassandra did. They did not confirm that he was the man being sought.

The houseguest apparently returned about 10 a.m. soaking wet, explaining that he had gone for a swim, presumably in the nearby Meramec River. Police were questioning him.
View Quote

What's the matter with parents these days? Do they even know the folks that they let have access to their children?

Eric The(FryThemAll!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 9:00:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I want to kill this fucker! What kinda person could ever hurt a child? She looks like an angle!His story is bullshit! Guys the Meramec here in Fenton is a nasty river.Not a river you would want to swimm in.

The choper is over my office right now.It keeps flying from here to the river about a mile away.

The more i think about this the more pissed off I get.I think we need street justice!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 9:19:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Guys the Meramec here in Fenton is a nasty river.Not a river you would want to swimm in.
View Quote

Correct... That is very close to the "Times Beach" area, that had been closed off for years, due to dioxin contaminations and other toxic spills!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 9:28:20 AM EDT
[#6]
This is sickening!
There's always been depravity, but it seems it's boldly coming out of the shadows and into the light.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:05:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[img]http://www.foxnews.com/images/61658/1_21_williamson_cassandra.jpg[/img]
View Quote

That little girl is almost identical to my daughter.  It is truly sickening.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:17:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think we need street justice!
View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:32:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I believe in justice tempered with mercy. I believe that a man should be given a chance to put his wrongs behind him. I believe in rehabilitation along with punishment. But pedophiles... for the sake of our culture, for the sake of our society and our children, these people, these lowly cowardly perverted little fucks, need to be killed. Not tortured, not locked up, just taken out back and shot like the sick animals that they are.

My 13 year old daughter likes spending time in internet chat rooms, and we have an understanding. If a grown man tries to hit on her, she's supposed to arrange a meeting at a local mall, then come tell me.

My heart goes out to this little girl, and to her family. I'll pray for her.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is just great, read this part of the article:
Police confirmed that a man between the ages of 20 and 25 had been staying on the Williamson family couch and vanished at the same time Cassandra did. They did not confirm that he was the man being sought.

The houseguest apparently returned about 10 a.m. soaking wet, explaining that he had gone for a swim, presumably in the nearby Meramec River. Police were questioning him.
View Quote

What's the matter with parents these days? Do they even know the folks that they let have access to their children?

Eric The(FryThemAll!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

I'm so protective over my 3 & 5 year old that I pray they don't grow up resenting me.
I live in a gated community and I still won't let my kids play in the yard unless I'm out there with them.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:30:55 PM EDT
[#11]
EricTheHun just posted in another thread that the little girl's body has been found. May she rest in peace.
I don't like vigilantism, but I wonder what would happen to the offense rate if people started stalking pedophiles.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:48:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Q-bang...I hope you can get a clear field of fire..errr I mean...if anything yell something at the pos!! Throw an egg....throw a bag of piss...hold up a picture of his mother and tell him you know where she lives and laugh like hell!! Something has got to be done.

This so effed up,
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:07:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top