Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2002 7:07:40 AM EDT
Trying to decide what would be best suited for my latest preban project, a tactical entry fixed stock, or one of the new M4 plastic telestocks.  

I dont have any rifles with telestocks, only a couple with A2 stocks.  I am leaning towards tele, but does anyone have any recommendations? [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 7:15:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I would go with the tele stock on a preban.  Simply for the fact that you can do so legally.  Put the entry stock on a post ban.

Cope.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 7:16:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess since you already have several ARs with the fixed A2 stock, why don't you get a tele stock, but bear in mind that the tele stocks are not quite as strong as the fixed ones. But then again, the teles definitely have a cool factor which is about good as any excuse to get one.

Do you have children that will shoot your AR? I find the intermediate clicks for the smaller statured, will help, because I think the tele stock have something like 3 or 4 between fully closed and fully extended.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top