Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2002 1:12:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:25:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:51:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone ever seen "The Island" with Michael Caine?

Pretty good modern day pirate movie.  Those guy's on the boat that got raided were armed with either AR's or M16's.  

But Michael Caine showed them who's boss.  Lit up those rat bastard pirates with .50BMG fire, compliments of the US Coast Guard.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:10:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Great Movie! That was the coolest, when he pulls the cover off the .50BMG and just "Rakes" them all with it!
Dang!, Now I'm going to have to see it again...!!

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:02:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Great Movie! That was the coolest, when he pulls the cover off the .50BMG and just "Rakes" them all with it!
Dang!, Now I'm going to have to see it again...!!

Tall Shadow
View Quote

Funny thing is I did a search and all the sites said the movie sucked.  Show's how little they know.

That movie is bad ass.  No one fcks with 50BMG and survives.  Well, maybe one pirate escaped but the signal flare took care of him.[xx(]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 4:16:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Yaarrrrrr....

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 4:44:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Arrrrrr Matey!
<--------
<--------
View Quote

Damn!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 4:55:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Arr mateys ,  do ya believe in a little off shore free shoppin , then you may have a little of the Cap'n in ya !!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top