Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2002 10:43:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:07:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#2]
i don't want to drag this thing out needlessly, but it seems some important questions came out of that thread.  How many complaints does it take before you drop a sponsor?  While the sponsor does pay for that banner up there, the reader assumes that the board has faith in the sponsor knowing that many readers are going to use that banner ad as a portal directly over to that sponsor.  I would hate to see people veering away from 'good' sponsors because they just don't know who to trust without doing a comprehensive search.  The right to have a banner ad on this site should represent a 'seal of approval' from ar-15.com.

-Nuke
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:32:21 AM EDT
[#3]
There does seem to be a pattern of rude responses & messed up orders from the vendor mentioned previously. Like it or not, when you accept advertising from a  sponsor you are basicly recomending them as a quality vendor.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:35:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Does that include Speshul Weapons? [>q]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:40:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

We can try to heal the sick, but we can't raise the dead! [:D]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:54:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

We can try to heal the sick, but we can't raise the dead! [:D]
View Quote

Not much hope for paul 308 podhorn or augman I guess. [;)]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 12:17:20 PM EDT
[#8]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=134493[/url]

Well, GB, in spite of your best efforts it looks like this guy is wasting your time.  His latest response was posted less than 10 minutes ago.  Drop this guy as a sponsor.

Now I'm going to try to find that info from the Sun Times.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top