Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2002 5:29:09 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/722092/posts?page=1[/url]
One reason for the high number of rapes by Muslims, explained the professor, was that in their native countries "rape is scarcely
punished," since Muslims "believe that it is women who are responsible for rape." The professor's conclusion was not that Muslim men
living in the West needed to adjust to Western norms, but the exact opposite: "Norwegian women must realize that we live in a
multicultural society and adapt themselves to it."
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:29:05 AM EDT
[#1]
If it wasn't such a tragic matter for all of Western Civilization, I would enjoy seeing these multiculturalists getting their just desserts in the end.

Yes, as one writer said, just imagine if Rev. Falwell has said the very words that were spoken by the 'professor'!

Eric The(PunIntended)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:38:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Eric, what would be better would be for all women to carry guns and introduce the Muslim rapists to what I wish was the Western norm of blowing the brains out of a rapist by his intended victim.  Unfortunately, not enough women, here or Norway, will adopt this attitude.

I cannot believe that a professor would make such a ridiculous statement.  However, when you think about it, this is not that different from women's and anti-gun groups in this country that tell women not to resist rape, not to blow his head off, and to try to 'enjoy as much as you can'.  I actually read a flyer to that effect years ago.  I won't say which group since I can't remember for sure the name of the group.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:54:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Would giving out miniskirts and .45's be considered baiting under hunting laws?
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:58:16 AM EDT
[#4]
much as we would like others to adopt our world view, it is wiser to recognise that other people may see the world differently, and therefore not venture into dark alleys unarmed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:08:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:18:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My wife was sunbathing at the pool one day .
There were a couple of arab freaks there with their
ugly clothed wives. They kept staring at my wife and making comments.
Well I come home from work, (pissed off ususally)
and go down to the pool to look for her. I see them as they watch me go over to her.
She tells me whats been going on and I went over to them and started shit.
I did everything I could other than out right hit
them to start a fight with them. I insulted their manhood, their ugly wives, their religion.
They left and said they didn't want any problems.
I told them next time they come to the pool and see
a woman in a bathing suit here they better go back
to their apt. if they can't handle the view.
I also let them know if I see them give my wife any
"looks" at all I will just beat their ass instead
of insult them.
then I followed them all the way to their apt.
and said, "Now I now where you live".
I haven't seen them around since.
And neither has my wife.

Fuck Islam !!!
View Quote

BROTHER NUMSI!  We must have been seperated at birth!  Good going, apparently they don't care what women have to say, but if a big white American tells them whats up, its nice to see them turn tail and scurry to the shadows.

Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:26:24 AM EDT
[#7]
" When in ROME, do as the ROmans do."  I hope everyone of the worthless MF run into someone like ILIKELEGS!!  Just another reason for me to have zero use for moslems and want NONE allowed in America.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:10:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Just goes to prove that there is something fundamentaly wrong with a CULTURE that deems looking at the female form as wrong but packing a guys fudge is okay. That is unless there is a sheep close by. For what its worth I do have a problem with people saying Muslim this and that. I have read the Koran and it teaches that females as the givers of life should be respected. Nowhere in it are actions such as what happend suggested condoned or otherwise implied. These POS are just cowards hiding behind a book. They should die a very slow cruel and unusual death...lets start by removing the eyelids with fingernail clippers.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:31:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:41:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My wife was sunbathing at the pool one day .
There were a couple of arab freaks there with their
ugly clothed wives. They kept staring at my wife and making comments.
Well I come home from work, (pissed off ususally)
and go down to the pool to look for her. I see them as they watch me go over to her.
She tells me whats been going on and I went over to them and started shit.
I did everything I could other than out right hit
them to start a fight with them. I insulted their manhood, their ugly wives, their religion.
They left and said they didn't want any problems.
I told them next time they come to the pool and see
a woman in a bathing suit here they better go back
to their apt. if they can't handle the view.
I also let them know if I see them give my wife any
"looks" at all I will just beat their ass instead
of insult them.
then I followed them all the way to their apt.
and said, "Now I now where you live".
I haven't seen them around since.
And neither has my wife.

Fuck Islam !!!
View Quote

Legs, I like your style. BTW, that sig line cracks me up!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:58:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:10:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Does this egghead "professor" have mother? grandmother? sister? wife?  Is he willing to go to them and say what he said, if God forbid they were raped by some camel-humper?  I assume the aforementioned egghead is male, because to my Neaderthal male mind it's almost inconceivable that it would be a woman.  But then, seeing how NOW reacted after Paula Jones, anything is possible.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:17:00 AM EDT
[#14]
The professor would probably help hold her down. All the while assuring her that it was the correct culurally sensitive thing to do.

Wonder what the professor would say if the rapist wanted him instead of her?
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:41:11 PM EDT
[#15]
I went out with a Swedish exchange student in '88. She mentioned to me that back in Sweden Arab immigrant men were always coming on to her, making lude and suggestive remarks, etc. She didn't understand why the government was allowing in so many of these "refugees". I see nothing has changed in the meantime. Sweden is all about 'compassion" but lacks common sense.

I also recall reading (something like ten years ago) that the majority (52% to be exact) of rapes in Germany were committed by the Turkish minority. Same thing elsewhere it would appear.

Remember: immigration is enriching, with all immigrant groups being equally rich in culture (and compatibility with the host country). Just have to get used to these "side effects" of immigration, I guess...

The article quoted a professor of social anthropology at the University of Oslo (who was described as having "lived for many years in Muslim countries") as saying that "Norwegian women must take their share of responsibility for these rapes" because Muslim men found their manner of dress provocative.
View Quote

Exactly. Our women should start wearing burkhas - no need for the "newcommers" to adapt to our customs, that would be silly.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#16]
It's ironic where this attitude of Moslems comes from.  Basically, it's the notion that women do in fact control sexual behavior, and that men are totally under the control of their gonads. Therefor, when a Muslim man commits rape (in the Muslim world), he is excused from having to take responsibility since he's "only a man" and can't control himself.

Yes, it's a very wierd way to look at the world, and unless the Moslems who come over here can learn to adapt to, and understand, that the rest of the world does not operate under their standards there are going to be some very ugly incidents.  Maybe even some killings.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wonder what the professor would say if the rapist wanted him instead of her?
View Quote

From the sounds of it, he'd enjoy every minute.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Multiculturalism is the weapon secular intellectuals use to erode Christian morals.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:30:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I should point out that my wife is from Brazil.
So she likes skin tight clothing!!!
View Quote

Ya got pictures or not?????????
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:37:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I should point out that my wife is from Brazil.
So she likes skin tight clothing!!!
View Quote

Ya got pictures or not?????????
View Quote

Yeah...  what he said!!!

PICS, MAN!!!   hahaha[bounce]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:37:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:07:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
YOU wear skin tight clothing?
View Quote

Only a CA member would ask that.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 2:31:47 PM EDT
[#23]
A gal who had been married to an Arab & Muslim, can't remember nationality, told me that once she had had his baby, custom was that sex from then on was via Hershey, PA.  Said it sucked before but was totally repulsive after the child.  Said total reversal from nice guy to anal orifice as soon as they were married.  She didn't become his wife but his slave.

Wonder if they date any Mafia babes??

Link Posted: 7/27/2002 2:37:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:48:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
A gal who had been married to an Arab & Muslim, can't remember nationality, told me that once she had had his baby, custom was that sex from then on was via Hershey, PA.  Said it sucked before but was totally repulsive after the child.  Said total reversal from nice guy to anal orifice as soon as they were married.  She didn't become his wife but his slave.

View Quote

I have an aunt who married a guy from Ghana, he was a nice guy when they were going out but then became an asshole as soon as they're married. She found out that he already have a wife in Ghana, and he sent all their money to his first wife. And he was abusive and hit her. WTF is wrong with these people?
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 12:01:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Two words for you buddy:

[green][b]Green Card[/green][/b]

These guys marry white women because of the penis envy satisfaction of fucking one of "ours" (kinda like a big fuck you, literally), plus they get a green card and can stay in the country.  They would never pick a woman who has half a heart (or brain), because she would be able to smell their shit coming from a mile away.  Instead, they pick gullible ninnies who see the dark Middle Eastern man as "mysterious" and "exotic" and fall for all of his bullshit charm.  After he uses the woman for all she's worth he takes her kid (and her money) to some shithole Middle Eastern nation where she has no right to recover her child and where the U.S. government won't push to get the kid back.  Funny how that works ain't it?  The gummint will illegally snatch a kid from a home in the U.S. to send him back to a backward communist Hellhole, but they won't lift a fucking finger to help an American citizen get her child back from some backward Muslim nation.
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 3:18:17 AM EDT
[#27]
The professor is a complete idiot.  Blame the woman for being normal in her own culture, and the outsiders with "new ideas" want to impose their norms. But, that is the somewhat different reason I, too, feel these countries and cultures deserve the crap brought in by the creeps.
These liberal societies bring in the animals, and instead of telling them to conform to the new society they are entering, the creeps are embraced.  The liberal society will punish their own citizens who stand up and say these people have to behave.  So, any democracy gets the government it deserves, and the policies it enforces.  

Norway, as well as the rest of the European Union (damn shame to create that collectivist mess) is a hotbed of liberal creeps.  So, they are merely geting what they asked for.  As the previous poster also mentioned, the silly ninnies go for the "exotic".  Well, enjoy all that goes with it!

I probably insulted (though that was not my purpose) an AUstralian memeber of this board when I replied similarly to a thread about a rape there.  The societies which embrace creep cultures deserve what they get.  There are consequences.  

Unfortunately, ours is going the same way.  I guess individual action in specific circumstances is all one can expect.  Someone messes with my wife or me, and then wants to say it's multiculturalism  will get a bland initial response (for public consumption).  But, he gets a "Jersey Ride"  (that is, one way) at my convenience.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top