Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/24/2002 10:59:18 PM EDT
She's on Howard Stern tonight!! Woohooo, she's a babe!!!  Howard measured her bra size, kinda cool!!! Asked her about being "master of her domain". She's very shy & proper acting & speaking. Must be that Iranian heritage?

One weird note: she's a Christian Scientist. Why are so many celebs attracted to the weird religions?
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 11:10:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I was just watching that!! Scientology is the biggest scam! I dont know how they attract all those celebs.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 12:09:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Talk about a hot chick - YUM!

Of course, there is usually a catch.  When she admitted to being a "scientologist" I COMPLETELY lost the will to continue watching the rest of the show.  SO disappointing, all that hotness and so much stupidity.  Ugh.[V]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:14:34 AM EDT
[#3]
She's hot, but not that hot.

Anyone think here eyes are a little weird?
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:20:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

One weird note: she's a Christian Scientist. Why are so many celebs attracted to the weird religions?
View Quote

Because Scientology is the religion of narcissists.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:02:26 AM EDT
[#5]
"Christian Science" and "Scientology" are not the same.  Scientology is the invention of (rather poor) science-fiction author L. Ron Hubbard, and is quite popular among actors for some reason.  It is definitely not a Christian religion of any kind.  Christian Science is more accurately the Church of Christ, Scientist (which always made me picture a guy with a beard and sandals in a lab coat.)  It was established in 1879 by Mary Baker Eddy.

Try not to confuse 'em.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:21:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"Christian Science" and "Scientology" are not the same.  Scientology is the invention of (rather poor) science-fiction author L. Ron Hubbard, and is quite popular among actors for some reason.  It is definitely not a Christian religion of any kind.  Christian Science is more accurately the Church of Christ, Scientist (which always made me picture a guy with a beard and sandals in a lab coat.)  It was established in 1879 by Mary Baker Eddy.

Try not to confuse 'em.
View Quote

wow, did not know that.  very interesting.  thanks.  you've piqued my interest now.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:29:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Catherine Bell is waaaaaaay hot! She really is a pleasure to behold.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:34:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When she admitted to being a "scientologist" I COMPLETELY lost the will to continue watching the rest of the show.
View Quote

Hey, same thing happened to me. I was watching the show, heard her mention the scientology thing, and said "that's it, I can't watch her".

I think the high number of celebrity scientologists can be used as proof that nobody should give any weight to the political views of famous people. They're just too gullible and too stupid.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:40:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:42:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
wow, did not know that.  very interesting.  thanks.  you've piqued my interest now.
View Quote
My pleasure.  I like to spread a little knowledge and acquire at least a little knowledge every day. [8D]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:46:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
"Christian Science" and "Scientology" are not the same.  Scientology is the invention of (rather poor) science-fiction author L. Ron Hubbard, and is quite popular among actors for some reason
View Quote

Which merely shows how dumb they actually are.

Rumor has it, Scientology was the result of a drunken bet between Robert Heinlein and L. Ron Hubbard.

Read [url]http://www.urbanlegends.com/religion/hubbard_heinlein_bet.html[/url] for a more detailed account.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Tom Cruise and John Travolta are Scientologists. John Travolta reportedly wears $750 a pop t-shirts that he will wear only once before discarding them due to his beliefs. Not that's vain.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:50:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Tom Cruise and John Travolta are Scientologists. John Travolta reportedly wears $750 a pop t-shirts that he will wear only once before discarding them due to his beliefs. Not that's vain.
View Quote

And people look up to and respect these losers. I've got no use for either of these two. Typical Hollywood trash.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:56:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Christian Science" and "Scientology" are not the same.  Scientology is the invention of (rather poor) science-fiction author L. Ron Hubbard, and is quite popular among actors for some reason
View Quote

Which merely shows how dumb they actually are.

Rumor has it, Scientology was the result of a drunken bet between Robert Heinlein and L. Ron Hubbard.

Read [url]http://www.urbanlegends.com/religion/hubbard_heinlein_bet.html[/url] for a more detailed account.
View Quote
That legend is probably a combination of Hubbard's (possibly apocryphal) "Best way to make a million dollars" comment and Heinlein's well-known antipathy towards religion.  For example:
The profession of shaman has many advantages. It offers high status with a safe livelihood free of work in the dreary, sweaty sense. In most societies it offers legal privileges and immunities not granted to other men. But it is hard to see how a man who has been given a mandate from on High to spread tidings of joy to all mankind can be seriously interested in taking up a collection to pay his salary; it causes one to suspect that the shaman is on the moral level of any other con man.

But it's lovely work if you can stomach it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:25:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:29:51 AM EDT
[#16]
*Ahem!*

And what size did Howard determine Catherine wore?

Screw her choice of beliefs, that's pretty fine!

I'm just lookin'.  I'm already happily married.

(Told my wife, "I've looked at women my entire life, and I'm not going to stop now.  I [i]chose[/i] [b]you[/b].")
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:43:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

And people look up to and respect these losers. I've got no use for either of these two. Typical Hollywood trash.
View Quote

Exactly. Think of how much food/clothes you could buy with $750 for a poor family with kids.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Thats only the start of things, once you get to the top level you have to pay like $250,000 then they will tell you that aliens populated the world.  (or somthing like that)
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#20]
She said they were 36C, but I didn't get to watch the rest of the show.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 9:48:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Who cares who/what/how she worships,
look at those eyes...those SWEATER PUPPETS!
[shock]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#22]
[url=http://www.clambake.org]http://www.clambake.org[/url] - all you ever wanted to know about scientology. SERIOUSLY screwed up stuff.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#23]
The basis for scientology:
Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an alien galactic ruler named Xenu. Xenu was in charge of all the planets in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in those days it was called Teegeeack.

Now Xenu had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were overpopulated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted to get rid of all the overpopulation so he had a plan.

Xenu took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the good people and the Loyal Officers. Then with the help of psychiatrists he called in billions of people for income tax inspections where they were instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse them. Then they were put into space planes that looked exactly like DC8s (except they had rocket motors instead of propellers).

These DC8 space planes then flew to planet Earth where the paralysed people were stacked around the bases of volcanoes in their hundreds of billions. When they had finished stacking them around then H-bombs were lowered into the volcanoes. Xenu then detonated all the H-bombs at the same time and everyone was killed.

The story doesn't end there though. Since everyone has a soul (called a "thetan" in this story) then you have to trick souls into not coming back again. So while the hundreds of billions of souls were being blown around by the nuclear winds he had special electronic traps that caught all the souls in electronic beams (the electronic beams were sticky like fly-paper).

After he had captured all these souls he had them packed into boxes and taken to a few huge cinemas. There all the souls had to spend days watching special 3D motion pictures that told them what life should be like and many confusing things. In this film they were shown false pictures and told they were God, The Devil and Christ. In the story this process is called "implanting".

When the films ended and the souls left the cinema these souls started to stick together because since they had all seen the same film they thought they were the same people. They clustered in groups of a few thousand. Now because there were only a few living bodies left they stayed as clusters and inhabited these bodies.

As for Xenu, the Loyal Officers finally overthrew him and they locked him away in a mountain on one of the planets. He is kept in by a force-field powered by an eternal battery and Xenu is still alive today.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Yeah, its all fun and games - until someone loses an eye.

Oh PLEASE - let it be me!!!!!!!!!!!

[}:D]

Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:44:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Exactly. Think of how much food/clothes you could buy with $750 for a poor family with kids.
View Quote

No kidding. And the Hollywood types are the ones who "care" for the poor and abused so much. What a crock.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:49:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Scientology. The religion for the insane, conspiracy theorists and stupid people.

--edit-- i like her in that blue bikini they had her in in JAG once... very..... alluring.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Kirstie Ally is also in this cult.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 12:16:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Kar98: That story's not an Urban Legend. Harlan Ellison was in the room when a bunch of broke, semi drunk fiction authors started an ongoing joke: How best to get rich. The group, between drinks, decided that being the leader of your own religion was the best way to get rich. A scientific religion of course, because they were all science fiction writers. The faithful would be hooked to lie detectors and asked if they had given all they could afford to the church! The drinking and laughter lasted several hours. The writers got tired and went home, the joke forgotten. All but a little read author of even less talent. He was known chiefly for his bug eyed aliens .vs barbarian hero stories. He was a hack. He took the joke to heart. He had been taking notes! He went home and wrote a bible for *his* new religion. Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health he called it. Almost 50 years later we call it Scientology. The whole "religion" was a scam from day one. Pure and simple.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Scientology. The religion for the insane, conspiracy theorists and stupid people.

--edit-- i like her in that blue bikini they had her in in JAG once... very..... alluring.
View Quote

She is a Christian Scientist, not a Scientologist.

IIRC the Christian Scientists don't believe in modern medicine and are "faith healers."  I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 3:14:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

She is a Christian Scientist, not a Scientologist
View Quote

No no no... she is a Scientologist... I watched her on Howard Stern last night.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 3:25:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:32:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
She is a Christian Scientist, not a Scientologist.
View Quote

Just to second what mahabali said -she admitted to being a scientologist on howard stern's show last night. Yet another hollywood cult member.

I need to watch bowfinger again...
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Well shit.  Guess I have to stop being attracted to her now.

Damn.

She qualified for two of my likes:

Legs.

Boobs.

Boobs.

Boobs.

and Legs.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Ain't no doubt, she IS HOT!

Wonder what size those were while they were still real?

Big uns look good on TV and in some clothes but I happent to prefer itty bittie titties up close and personal.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#35]
This thread needs lots more pics, and much less talking.

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Ain't no doubt, she IS HOT!

Wonder what size those were while they were still real?

Big uns look good on TV and in some clothes but I happent to prefer itty bittie titties up close and personal.
View Quote

Those are real, and you can be sure that if they weren't, Stern and the rest of the hooter experts on the show would have exposed them as fakes (uh, no pun intended).  Really sad that she's in that stupid cult.  TOTAL kill joy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:50:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

the_reject
View Quote

Amen, Brother!

More pics! Sure it's all nice and good to talk about terribly unimportant issues like [i]religion[/i] when there are photos to be enjoyed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:07:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 10:10:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

the_reject
View Quote

I hear ya brother!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:05:31 PM EDT
[#40]
But her hotness is completly negated, because she's psycho, well maybe she's naive, so then I guess she might be kinda hot.

Whats her stance on guns?  Everytime I say Nataile Portman is hot everyone yells at me that she in an Anti..

Which is worse, and anti-gunner or a scientologist??  

Anti gun is worse, but what about an anti gun scientologist??

EEK!!! [whacko]

also, no one has ever provided profe that Natalie Portman is Anti-gun, I think its just a rumor around here

she is hot OK???[rocket]

Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:46:58 PM EDT
[#41]
OMG.  You guys sound like you wouldn't do her if you had the chance because she has freakish beliefs.  

Boink her, boff her, go nuts and brag for the next 10 years about it.  To hell with what she actually thinks.

heh heh... did I actually post that [8D]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 11:48:07 PM EDT
[#42]
I am GOO GOO over Catherine Bell!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 1:29:18 AM EDT
[#43]
gotta be bigger than 36C...just gotta!!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 5:47:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:34:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's hot, but not that hot.

Anyone think here eyes are a little weird?
View Quote
She has eyes?
View Quote
Hell yes, she has eyes.  Those used to be known as "bedroom eyes."  As in "Come join me in..."

I love those eyes.  The rest of the hardware ain't bad either.

Too bad the Operating System is defective.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:41:50 AM EDT
[#46]
ilikelegs,  I can see why you like legs!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:45:01 AM EDT
[#47]

[img]http://www.altocelebs.net/b/catherine-bell/c-000292-im-002951.jpg[/img]

Who's gonna pay to clean this mess up?  [^]

Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:51:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:59:48 AM EDT
[#49]
I repeat, too much talk, not enough eye candy.

This thread is as follows:

blah blah blah
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
pics
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
pics
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
blah blah blah

...when it [b]SHOULD[/b] be like this:

pics
pics
pics
pics
pics
pics
pics
pics
pics
pics
pics
pics
pics
pics
pics

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 7:19:10 AM EDT
[#50]
[url]http://www.a-zcatherine.com/[/url]

ENJOY, GENTLEMEN!!

[shock] [:p]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top