Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2002 3:06:45 PM EDT
I watched the CBS evening news this evening, the first time in over a year, and I was wondering. Is it me or does Dan Rather not care about hiding his bias and trying to be objective. Granted I always knew what he was, but now its so blatant its disgusting.

Ben
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Where have you been???  News isn't objective anymore!  People tune into different channels for particular biases.  Look at CNN, MSNBC and FOX news channels.  Which do you think is the conservative one?  (Hint: small animal)
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:12:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup, he's been like that for a while.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:15:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Dan Rather is absolutely not biased.  He's "middle of the road."  Just ask him. [pissed]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:16:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome back to reality TV.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:19:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Dan Rathernot watch
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:20:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:22:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Where have you been???  News isn't objective anymore!  People tune into different channels for particular biases.  Look at CNN, MSNBC and FOX news channels.  Which do you think is the conservative one?  (Hint: small animal)
View Quote

Fox may be the conservative channel, but they at least present the liberal side of the story in a lot of cases.  CNN doesn't do the same in kind with the conservative viewpoint.

As far as Rather goes, we need to officially remove his Texas citizenship from him.  That man is a disgrace.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I miss Walter Cronkite!
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#9]
You people amaze me.

Dan Rather is one of the fairest, most objective people on the planet.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:44:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Gray I have to hand it to you, you are the most prolific Troll I have ever seen on this site.

Ben
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:48:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I miss Walter Cronkite!
View Quote
Walter was great.

He's also one of the most liberal men you'll ever meet.

But he kept it (mostly) off the air.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top