Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2002 6:37:58 PM EDT
Two delicate flowers of Southern womanhood, one from Georgia, the other from Alabama, were conversing on the porch swing of a large
white pillared mansion.
The Georgia peach said, "When my first child was born, my husband built this beautiful mansion for me."
The lady from Alabama commented. "Well, isn't that nice?"
The first woman continued, "When my second child was born, my husband bought me that fine Cadillac you see parked in the drive."
And the belle from Alabama commented, "Well, isn't that nice?"
The first woman boasted, "Then, when my third child was born, my husband bought me this exquisite diamond bracelet."
Yet again, the second of the ladies commented, "Well, isn't that nice?"
The first woman then asked her companion, "What did your husband buy
for you when you had your first child?"
"My husband sent me to charm school," declared the Alabama belle.
"Charm school", the first woman cried, "Land sakes, child, what on Earth for?"

The Alabamian responded, "So that instead of saying "Who gives a shit?", I learned to say, "Well, isn't that nice?"
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, isn't that nice? [;D]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 12:07:07 AM EDT
[#2]
heh heh

btt
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 12:18:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top