Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2002 3:11:02 PM EDT
Does the Rodeo gun and knife show sell ammunition, and will ETH be there this sat?

TXLEWIS
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that the one downtown? If so I don't think they do.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:35:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Think the Rodeo Funshow is at the Mesquite Rodeo Arena (NOT Big Town) on Military Parkway west of I635 two exits south of US80.

If memory serves they DO sell ammo.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:37:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn straight and damn straight!

Yes, the Mesquite Rodeo Gun Show [u]does[/u] sell ammo!

It's a bit small, think about 2/3 the size of the Mesquite Big Town Gun Show, but most of the same dealers are there!

And, yes, if there is a gun show anywhere around DFW, the Hun and his camp followers will be present!

Let's get together for lunch on Saturday at 12:00 Noon!

'Saddle up boyz, let's ride with the Devil!'

Eric The(Devil)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:03:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Well looks like the world famous LT will make lunch. Need the 10-20 on this place though, never been there.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:14:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Ah, yes, [b]lordtrader[/b], here I am getting prepared for Saturday's festivities!

[img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Fethbeer%2Ejpg[/img]

To get to the Rodeo Gun Show, simply take 635 East, go past Town East Mall at the I-30 and Hwy 80 intersections, continue South until you get to the Scyene Road/Military Parkway exit, which is only a mile or so South of the Hwy 80 intersection with 635.

Get off at that intersection and stay on the service road.

You will note that there is a hill in front of you, with a hotel complex at the top, on the right side of the road.

That is the location of the Rodeo Gun Show!

See you there, maybe, eh?[:D]

Eric The(Helpful)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 4:40:43 AM EDT
[#6]
C'mon, let's see a show of hands for all who will be attending the Rodeo Gun Show this weekend!

And who will join the [b]Hun[/b] for lunch at [b]On The Border[/b] and a round of drinks, or two?

The bus leaves at 12:00 Noon - Meet me at my table - [b]Danny's Guns[/b].

For those who can't recognize me without the beer funnel beanie in the foregoing photo, I'll be wearing the ubiquitous 'Woodstock' T-Shirt! [:D]

Eric The(Happy,Happy)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 4:47:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 5:17:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Geeee ETH?????

Just what brand of BEER is that???

Welcome to the DARK SIDE!!!

When to you plan on saying Eh?? Eh??
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 5:36:34 AM EDT
[#9]
I have no idea what brand of beer that is atop my head, [b]Stormbringer![/b]

While raping and pillaging my way across Missouri and Illinois to the BRC, I had no time to stop and check out the labels on my booty!

And I've already said 'eh' once on this thread! [:D]

BTW, that is a 'photoshopped' pic of me at the BRC, courtesy of [b]Imbroglio.[/b]  I'm a man who drinks his liquor in cocktail glasses with little umbrellas in them!

If you saw the [b]Kids in the Hall[/b] routine about 'girly drinks', you know what I talking aboot! Eh?

Eric The(Thirsty)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 6:00:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Having been rained-out of the last TPWD seminar we get to re-spin it THIS weekend.  Oh well, it was fun seeing you guys last show.

Have fun for me.

BTW RedGoat stopped by la casa yesterday and retrieved his long-lost travelling magazine that got left behind at Tac-Pro many months ago.  He said to tell JohnK thanks so when you guys see John at the K2 booth pass it along.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:09:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Well nice photoshop as usual here.

For your info ETH that is none other than

MOLSON CANADIAN beer.....

BTW...I hate beer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top