Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2002 1:43:39 PM EDT
......BLAH,BLAH,BLAH.

I say good riddance to their "leader" !  

While I agree that it is unfortunate that innocent children were killed in the attack, I don't mind it one bit that they targeted and killed this guy.

Burn in hell.[img]http://www.foxnews.com/images/61262/33_21_072302_hamas.gif[/img]

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,58515,00.html[/url]

Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:03:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Right on!  While never good or desirable, collateral damage and civilian casualties are a fact of war.  Hamas kills innocents almost daily, but when the tables are turned, they cry foul?  Damn weenies.  What really makes me sick is the liberal buttwipes that are bound to sympathize with Hamas.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:09:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#3]
To quote the door gunner in FMJ

"Git sum"
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:14:27 PM EDT
[#4]
"Bring it" - MurderSHO45 2002
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:21:57 PM EDT
[#5]
They send thier own children in to blow themselves and innocent Isreali women and children up yet they cry when one of them gets it while hiding among more of thier own scrificial lambs.  Me thinks they doth protest too fuc***g much!!!   Frag them all!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:22:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice!

I always thought they'd have less problems with suicide bombers if they dropped a 2,000lb bomb on the home of every suicide bomber. And published the gunsight video on the evening news.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:27:13 PM EDT
[#7]
[musicon]And another one dies and another one dies, another terrorist bites the dust...[musicoff]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:29:25 PM EDT
[#8]
There was a story in the paper the other day about an Israeli morgue - seems they have been accumulating a rather large collection of Palestinian body parts, and have no way of getting the pieces back to the families.  Alot of heads, hands and feet, apparently, as these tend to be blown off and away in suicide bombings.

The families don't risk coming in to identify the bodies because the Israelis have this bad habit of demolishing the homes of the bomber's families.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:34:00 PM EDT
[#9]
That's a damn shame, that is, [b]DScott[/b], a damn shame.

Eric The(ShakingHisHead)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:38:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There was a story in the paper the other day about an Israeli morgue - seems they have been accumulating a rather large collection of Palestinian body parts, and have no way of getting the pieces back to the families.  Alot of heads, hands and feet, apparently, as these tend to be blown off and away in suicide bombings.

The families don't risk coming in to identify the bodies because the Israelis have this bad habit of demolishing the homes of the bomber's families.
View Quote

That's awesome.. I am just dissapointed at the size of the bomb they used.. I mean come on they should have used a fuel-air bomb at least..
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:44:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Good riddance...

Israel seems to be leaning more towards our methods of dealing with terrorisim (i.e. Fight bombs with bigger bombs)....

And if Hamas wants to complain about getting bombed by Israel, maybe they should stop bombing Israel first... Do unto others...

Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I woke to pizzed today...

I woke up around 7 am this morning to the sound of the moring black guy on CNN.. almost yelling and even scolding the Sharrons Adviser that was on... He kept saying

[red]" how could you do that?"
" How could you bomb Innocent people?" [/red]

does this idiot even know what he reads every day .. about suicde bombers...?

OK here goes... I bet the people that were killed at some time did something to help a past bombing go foward.. so no.. they were not innocent people..

Just cause they didnt get caught with thier hands in the cookie jar .. dosent mean thier face arnt smeared with choclate... < that make sense? >

Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:31:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe they could put 'em in Glad trash bags, and drop 'em off on Arafats HQ, (from about 300 feet).
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:33:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
That's a damn shame, that is, [b]DScott[/b], a damn shame.

Eric The(ShakingHisHead)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

What is, Eric?

Are you talking about the unburied dead?  That bothers the Israelis alot, too.  The morgue operator was quite clear that they want to do the right thing by their religious beliefs, but can't.  I believed him.

Personally, I have very mixed feelings about retribution against family members.  OTOH I think it should help discourage others, and is a natural enough consequence.  OTOH, I'm also sure non-combatants get hurt by doing so.  I think, though, that most truly innocent Pals get hurt as a result of a reaction to the despicable acts of their not-so-innocent bretheren.  

As they say, war is hell...
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:38:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#18]
[img]http://www.foxnews.com/images/61262/33_21_072302_hamas.gif[/img]

[red]Another turd has been flushed. [/red]

That's good news. Collateral damage is always a bad thing but it does seem acceptable for the rags to INTENTIONALLY kill women and children. Funny how it's different when it's them on the recieving end.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Right on!  While never good or desirable, collateral damage and civilian casualties are a fact of war.  Hamas kills innocents almost daily, but when the tables are turned, they cry foul?  Damn weenies.  What really makes me sick is the liberal buttwipes that are bound to sympathize with Hamas.
View Quote

The big difference is that they,hamas, target civilians and Israeli targets legitimate targets and civilian are sometimes killed.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:29:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Perhaps they could post pictures in the local newpaper to aid the families in IDing the parts.[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:34:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Yes, [b]DScott[/b], I was being hideously sarcastic when I posted that 'damn shame' post up above!

If the Palestinians are worried about missing body parts, they should refrain from placing explosive belts around their bodies, or encouraging others to do so, and walking into areas of towns and cities in which they have no business.

There was an accident in some West Bank town the other day where an explosive belt exploded prematurely and killed about a dozen innocent [u]Palestinian[/u] women and children, but I'll bet you didn't hear about it on the network news, did you?

It seems that the Palestinians don't mind anything about suicide bombings, at all!

Eric The(Sarcastic)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Why cant the US Govt keep their mouth shut and just say nothing, instead they have to publicly condemn Israel calling them heavyhanded. They guy was referred to as the "Osama Bin Laden" of Hamas.

Hello George
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:46:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Israel is doing what Bush hasn't the balls to do.  He's listened to that idiot asshole Powell to long!

I only regret they didn't use a nuke!  Long overdue IMHO.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:46:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yes, [b]DScott[/b], I was being hideously sarcastic when I posted that 'damn shame' post up above!

If the Palestinians are worried about missing body parts, they should refrain from placing explosive belts around their bodies, or encouraging others to do so, and walking into areas of towns and cities in which they have no business.

There was an accident in some West Bank town the other day where an explosive belt exploded prematurely and killed about a dozen innocent [u]Palestinian[/u] women and children, but I'll bet you didn't hear about it on the network news, did you?

It seems that the Palestinians don't mind anything about suicide bombings, at all!

Eric The(Sarcastic)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Understood!

I felt bad for the poor morgue worker- just trying to do the right thing.  For Jews, it's tradition to bury your dead within 24 hours.  I guess that wouldn't work for the Pals- how could you parade the "martyr's" body around for days?

Link Posted: 7/23/2002 8:08:54 PM EDT
[#25]
I thought just yesterday (or the day before), Hamas was willing to end the homicide attacks if the Jews would withdraw from the cities they occupied?  I guess that deal is off the table now?

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 8:26:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Israel is doing what Bush hasn't the balls to do.  He's listened to that idiot asshole Powell to long!

I only regret they didn't use a nuke!  Long overdue IMHO.
View Quote

Amen!  I'm really tired of all this pussy footing around.  Let's shut Powell up and get the job done.

It's not quite time for me to deploy it yet, but I'll give you a sneak peek at my next signature line:  "[b]Never send a man to do a neutron's job[/b]"  (c)2002 BlammO, All Rights Reserved
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 8:29:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I thought just yesterday (or the day before), Hamas was willing to end the homicide attacks if the Jews would withdraw from the cities they occupied?  I guess that deal is off the table now?

Keving67
View Quote

Actually, they said they would possibly consider it if Isreal agreed to withdraw from the occupied cities, and release all Palestinian prisoners held. They also stated they would not change their views on the necessary destruction of Israel.

In other words, Hamas said release all our terrorists, withdraw from our area so we can regroup, and then we will be able to launch a major attack against you.  Needless to say, only the liberal Palestinian leaning media interpreted this as a peace offer.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 9:40:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keving67
View Quote

Actually, they said they would possibly consider it if Isreal agreed to withdraw from the occupied cities, and release all Palestinian prisoners held. They also stated they would not change their views on the necessary destruction of Israel.

In other words, Hamas said release all our terrorists, withdraw from our area so we can regroup, and then we will be able to launch a major attack against you.  Needless to say, only the liberal Palestinian leaning media interpreted this as a peace offer.
View Quote

Yep, that makes a little more sense then what the news was repeating.  I wonder why Israel didn't jump on that deal!?!?!!?

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 9:52:16 PM EDT
[#29]
They better take care of Arafat REAL QUICK.

If Arafat is NOT taken out of circulation, everyone should start to worry. There is no reason why he should not be imprisoned and/or executed for his crimes.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 10:33:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 10:36:52 PM EDT
[#31]
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 11:26:17 PM EDT
[#32]
[b]'Israel TV said the bomb weighed a ton'[/b]

I'll bet Salah Shehadeh thought it weighed more.

[b]Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat called the attack a "disgusting, ugly crime, ... a massacre no human being can imagine." [/b]

and

[b]Hamas has claimed responsibility for hundreds of attacks, including suicide bombings, during nearly two years of Palestinian-Israeli violence.[/b]

I think a simple  [rolleyes]  should get across my thoughts on this well enough.  But just in case... If they don't want to get bit, they shouldn't poke big tough dogs with a stick and then I'll mumble something under my breath about living in glass houses and throwing stones.

[b]In nearly 22 months of fighting 1,789 people have been killed on the Palestinian side and 578 on the Israeli side.[/b]

3 to 1.  I'll bet it goes to '4 to 1' after the next round of idiots strapping of explosives and Israel retaliating.  

[b]President Bush called the Israeli missile strike "heavy-handed,"[/b]

I'd take that as a compliment.  When surrounded by your enemies it's not a good idea to let murdering thugs roam around without fear of retribution.  Heavy handed... Hell yea.  I hope Sharon faxes Bush pictures of the fireball.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:57:33 AM EDT
[#33]
ur next douche-bag

[img]http://image1.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=348899[/img]

Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:18:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
ur next douche-bag

[img]http://image1.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=348899[/img]

View Quote

Yep. That's the next one that needs to be flushed.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:31:09 AM EDT
[#35]
If I was a spokesman for Israel I would simplyu say that it's open season on terrorists. Want to live? Kill them yourself or die with em. That or get at least 5 clicks away from the terrorists. Accidentally had Donahue on for about 6 seconds, long enough to listen to POS lecture his crap. I wish he'd go to ground zero in Gaza!
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 2:34:04 PM EDT
[#36]
[img]members.aol.com/ericsorenson/arfat.gif[/img]

Testing, one, two, three...

Edited to add: OK, that works. Let me put some time into a better GIF and see if I can get kicked off the board =)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top