Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2002 1:41:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:44:20 PM EDT
[#1]
awsome

the french suck, it's surpising their kind continues on when you consider that all the men are gay
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
awsome

the french suck, it's surpising their kind continues on when you consider that all the men are gay
View Quote

'cuz too many of their men look like women, and they got confused?
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:50:50 PM EDT
[#3]
they yell "dope" because that is what european cyclists have conditioned them to expect.

squeaky clean greg lemond faced the same cry nearly 20 years ago.

remember eddy "the cannibal" merckx? perhaps the greatest rider to ever throw a leg over a top tube...the man that, literally, demoralized an entire era of competitors? the man was on steroids...big time.

bernard "the badger" hinault...same.

jan ulrich, perhaps lance's only rival...anphetamines have him banned from cycling for 6 months.

i could list dozens of euro-starz that use performance enhancing drugs.

how many dutch cyclists have died from "epo" use (a drug that enhances the blood's ability to transport oxygen to the muscles)?

american cycling's worst scandal was the 1984 olympics "blood packing" episode. at the time, that practice was entirely legal. hell, we even tried to bounce alexi grewal (1984 olympic gold medalist in the road cycling event) off the team for eating a roll that contained poppy seeds!

screw the euros. they are just sore losers.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:57:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Air search radar up and transmitting... expect an inbound flight of DSAFALS at any moment to tell us all we are uncultured redneck southern goobers, and how superior the frogs are.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Greg Lemond and now Armstrong. This has got to cause extreme pain for the French. I love it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#6]
the french actually liked lemond. his french sounding last name certainly helped ther. and greg was fluent in french...that also won a great measure of respect for him.

although lance is pretty fair, himself, with french, he never rode for a french squad...as did greg. neither did he sacrifice himself as a domestique (as greg did under hinault).

lance simply destoys all comers! he trains harder. he rides smarter and his big-bucks usps squad steamrolls the competition. the french still remember the anti-cancer drugs in his system from 3 years ago...and think that after he survived cancer he HAD to be on drugs to win le tour.

greg was respected, despite the few that purported he used performance enhancing drugs.

lance is diss'd because he is far superior to 99% of what euro can offer up as competition and passes doping control stage after stage, year after year.

lance armstrong...STILL athete of the year and the decade.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck the French !

They eat with their feet and fuck with their face.

Fuck the frogs !
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 5:53:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Armstrong: "Am I on something?  Yeah I'm on something.  I'm on my bike.......5 hours a day......every day.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 5:57:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Way to go Lance,
Screw the Frogs...It's fun beating them at one of the few sports they are any good at!

Link Posted: 7/23/2002 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, one DSFAL F-15 inbound.

I mean could you imagine a Tour de America, The poor Euro riders would not onlyhave to contend with fatigue and the cramping, but when passing through AssEnd Tennessee they would have to contend with Billy Bob and Jimmy Joe, who, after cavorting with underage buxom blonds, go shotgunning and fire indiscriminately at wild hogs.  

Lance must really be a fag if he cant take the French Bench jockeying him when he rides by.  Then he brings up the class issue.  I mean is he nuts, half of the South and the Midwest does not know what a suit is and he is complaining  anout a lack of class in France.  Lance is seriosuly fucked up and has obviously foresaken education to ride his bike.  

And I am leaving for the South France in about a week.

DSAFALS
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 6:24:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Somebody jealous?
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
when passing through AssEnd Tennessee they would have to contend with Billy Bob and Jimmy Joe, who, after cavorting with underage buxom blonds, go shotgunning and fire indiscriminately at wild hogs.  

DSAFALS
View Quote

They are probably cavorting [sex] with the wild hogs.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#13]
The French suck, and so do DSA FALS.

I've been there. I don't know which stinks worse, French people or their cheese. Culture and class? HA! You'll never see more skanks, faggots, and junkies in your life as you will in France, especially in Paris. The French truly are the pussies of Europe. When I lived in Italy, we used to match our Army-base (Vicenza) Tae Kwon Do class agaist French teams - we universally kicked their asses. One good ribshot, or a penal stomach jab, was all it took, and then they were covering up and flinching - easy to whip, the French I met. Even their cuisine is over-rated, as is their wine. The best French chefs in the country were run off a century ago, and became the American Cajuns - far better chefs and the best thing to ever come out of France. California makes better wine than these peasants ever will.

What the French have, in spades, is poor hygine, a yellow streak, and seriously prissy attitudes. Not to mention their faggy little dogs, the ones who leave the crote du chien all over the sidewalks of Paris. Morons all.

Thanks for reading.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:24:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The French truly are the pussies of Europe.
View Quote

That's what I've been trying to convey for some time and just couldn't quite find the words. Thanks Ramblin. [:D] You said it well.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:29:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I usually don't do this, but here goes....

Quoted:

Lance must really be a fag if he cant take the French Bench jockeying him when he rides by.  Then he brings up the class issue.  I mean is he nuts, half of the South and the Midwest does not know what a suit is and he is complaining  anout a lack of class in France.  Lance is seriosuly fucked up and has obviously foresaken education to ride his bike.  

DSAFALS
View Quote

You have no idea what you're talking about.

And you're an arrogant asshole.

Have fun in France, fuckhead.

Damn, that felt good.  [:D]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#16]
WOW, imagnine little olm me arousing such hatered and contempt for doing nothing than telling the truth.  Whew.

Well I am an arrogant asshole about certain things, because when you log enough time in a certain place you come to express opinions that are not formed purely from what gets discussed at the local Stop&Shoppe.  

I mean, hey, just cause they fired you at the Stop*Gas on Route 78 for failing to stock the beverage cooler, don't take it out on me, I mean, isn't that what SKOAL is for.  

I will have fun there, and dont miss all the stuff I am going to post about the various towns with pictures.  My job is to take you out of darkness.

Fals

Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Like I said.  I hope you have fun.

Fuckhead.

[:P]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:49:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Many of the comments written in this thread are unjustified, both about the French and about Lance Armstrong.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:55:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Muad:

But you've got to agree that my comments about DSAFALS is on target.

[:D]

EDITED for typo.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Ughh.......French people
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 11:59:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Fausto Coppi was the greatest!!!!!!!!!!! Bianchi even named a bike after him!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 12:08:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Spectators sure do act like a bunch of ass's. Man it's just a bycicle race chill out and ease up on the wine!
France ?...... been there done that ...it sucks !!!

They surrender so well the Nazis didn't even have to occupy half the country during the war !
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 2:47:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Question for DSAFALS: Does dropping an FAL damage it? I mean, if the [s]fags[/s]French like FAL's, I can only assume it's because they drop well...
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:54:36 AM EDT
[#25]
" It is wrong to be French."

Al Bundy
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 4:11:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

DSAFALS
View Quote

Here's hoping your passport / visa gets cancelled, and you are forced to stay in France.

Link Posted: 7/24/2002 4:28:41 AM EDT
[#27]
I will not universally condemn the French like so many people here do every time the subject comes up. I have been to France and met many good people in the countryside. And most of you forget that there was a time when the French came here to help us. Don't be so quick to judge those you haven't met or know personally. I get frustrated when I see how often we rush to judge or condemn around here based on stereotypes.
Having said that I have to respond to DSAFAL's continued attacks on all things Southern. I was born in the Midwest and raised in Florida, so by your standards I'm a two time looser right? You whine because everyone else picks on your beloved French. Then to prove how superior you are are condemn everyone universally on some ignorant perception you have of Southerners. You know what? You are as bad if not worse than the people you condemn. You consider yourself superior and yet you will drop to the lowest common denominator at every turn. The truth is you are not very smart at all if you can be baited into a pissing match every time France is mentioned. I think it's a game for some here to see how much they can get you going.
By the way. If you'd really rather be in France then I say go for it! If you hate half the population in this country and feel you'd be better served in France, THEN MOVE! We have enough arrogant self-centered people in this country. And renounce your citizenship on the way out. I don't want to be associated with people like you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 5:16:02 AM EDT
[#28]
I have been to "[i]Frawnss[/i]".

I own a DSA FAL.

Between the two, I much prefer my LEGP.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 5:28:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Lance will never be liked by the french he is from Texas and does not give a f*** what they think, he just rides his bike better than anyone on the planet! The french liked Lemond he spoke the language lived there for a while and rode for french teams, I'd take Lance over him anyday!

Go Lance!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/24/2002 5:31:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
WOW, imagnine little olm me arousing such hatered and contempt for doing nothing than telling the truth.  Whew.

Well I am an arrogant asshole about certain things, because when you log enough time in a certain place you come to express opinions that are not formed purely from what gets discussed at the local Stop&Shoppe.  

I mean, hey, just cause they fired you at the Stop*Gas on Route 78 for failing to stock the beverage cooler, don't take it out on me, I mean, isn't that what SKOAL is for.  

I will have fun there, and dont miss all the stuff I am going to post about the various towns with pictures.  My job is to take you out of darkness.

Fals

View Quote
TELLING THE TRUTH??????????  Look, you weasel, you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.  You must be some 16 year old spoiled brat.  Your comments about people working in the 'Stop*Gas' indicate you probably have never had to work a day in your life, or trying to cover the fact that you have never had anything and couldn't even GET a job in a convenience store because you aren't smart enough even for that.  Probably the latter.

It's one thing to put forth that you like someplace better than another, but you always TRY to insult those who disagree with you.  Don't say it is in retaliation for attacks against you, because I have been reading your posts and you started off that way.

If your job is to bring us out of the darkness, please seek other employment.  I and others would rather remain 'in the dark' than to ever feel the way you claim to about France.  One thing you could bring back would be some of those French rifles used during WWI and WWII.  You know, the ones that have never been fired, dropped only TWICE, and still have the white cloth attached to the barrel.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 5:33:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Many of the comments written in this thread are unjustified, both about the French and about Lance Armstrong.
View Quote
Negative comments about the French are NEVER unjustified.  Period.  End of discussion.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 5:41:27 AM EDT
[#32]
The more they hate, the more it will hurt when Lance cross the finish line and take the "Tour D'Amerique" for the fourth time.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 5:45:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Upon reading Lance Armstrong's comments, the French government promptly surrendered.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 5:52:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I mean could you imagine a Tour de America, The poor Euro riders would not onlyhave to contend with fatigue and the cramping, but when passing through AssEnd Tennessee they would have to contend with Billy Bob and Jimmy Joe, who, after cavorting with underage buxom blonds, go shotgunning and fire indiscriminately at wild hogs.  

DSAFALS
View Quote

You are correct Lance is fucked up If you use the French standard of whatfucked up is, then if you use the french standard most good people are fucked up.

1.He isn't dope. French think that's just plain wrong.

2.Has a wife and family he loves. French think that's just stupid not cheating on your spouse.

3.He takes a shower more than once aweek. The french are famous for perfume for a reason what is that I forgot. Mmmm oh yeah, they stink or maybe the air inside buildings and cars is naturally smelly.

That is all I could think of in less than 20 seconds. I am sure there are more
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:00:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Upon reading Lance Armstrong's comments, the French government promptly surrendered.
View Quote

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great.

What's that  - the 12th time this decade????

Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:03:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, I was thinking I might change my last name to Kaiser and then travel to France, demanding they immediately surrender to me.  I think it might work.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:07:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yeah, I was thinking I might change my last name to Kaiser and then travel to France, demanding they immediately surrender to me.  I think it might work.
View Quote

I think you might run into jurisdictional problems. I seem to remember from HS geography that a country can only surrender to one person / nation / entity at a time.

If the French surrendered to you, you'd have to get in line to establish your claim.

"What???? Awwww, CRAP!!!! The French surrendered to you TOO??? Well, get in line, buddy."

Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:15:39 AM EDT
[#38]
It's not original but I really get pissed when I think that we bailed their sorry asses out, twice, and we are the assholes.  Yeah, whatever, Pierre.  Go get me some more of that dry ass crap you call bread.  I truly believe they started hating us because they NEEDED us, and still do.  The big colonial power allowed itself to be neutered and then needed a former English colony (oh, no!) to bail them out.  Successive generations just don't know any better.  Poor bastards.  Makes me even more proud to be an American.  We can tell people to piss off precisely because we DON'T need them.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:18:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Lance should ignore the greasy, whiney little cheese-eating surrender monkeys.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:26:10 AM EDT
[#40]
How about a Southern v. French poll?
1. french frys v. sweet potato pie
2. BBQ v. crepes
3. Cold Bud(Miller, Coors whatever) v. Warm red wine
4. Renaults v. Mopar muscle
5. Lynyrd Sknyrd v. DeBussy
6. watermelon v. truffles

However, I must confess that I like my DSA Fal which is Made In America or Murka as we say in the  South.

And I know, french frys aren't really French
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top