Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/23/2002 12:48:16 PM EDT
It seems that we have a larger than normal group of overly sensitive [s]pukes[/s] wonderful individuals on the board lately.[:D](smiley denotes humor)

In an effort to accomodate all of the diversity found on this site, and to comply with a plethora of local, county, state, federal, and international laws and directives regarding sensitivity to all forms of human animal and plant existence, I am asking for ideas on ways to homogenize this site.[:D](see above)

Please limit your suggestions to the topic at hand, but I welcome all manner of statements, suggestions, and comments regardless of intent or content.
1.Your rights to free speech will be vigorously protected unless you begin to hurt another's feelings. (Animal and plant feelings will also be taken into consideration)
2.Refrain from using any language that will offend anyone or thing currently inhabiting, or formerly inhabiting, or going to inhabit the Earth.
3.Also, respect the issues of religion or the absense of religion or a partial religion or a hodge-podge of different religious beliefs as we all have rights, including the animals and plants.
4.Refrain from using any foul language unless others expect it and would be offended at your 'clean speech'.
5.Please use as many 'isms' to add educated punch top your comments, especially if you are making up the 'ism' or are really unsure of it's definition.
6.Please ignore the preceding as it has been determined that using large complex words hurts the feelings of the 'smart challenged' and also the 'human challenged' of course.
7.Do not use the English language as it's use is condescending to those brothers and sisters and animals and plants that do not speak or understand that language.
8.Have fun coming up with these suggestions, not to insult anyone with a medical, psychological, emotional, or temperary inability to have fun.
9.AT ALL COSTS, DO NOT mention firearms or weapons of any type in your suggestion as they are evil and only should be used by the meany militaries for quasi-legal purposes. They are much too dangerous for anyone else to own. No offense to the feelings of the individual firearms was meant.
10.Please arrange all suggestions to the tune of Kumbaya, unless that tune is offensive, then just write them down on stone tablets as paper is deadly to trees.

Thank you for your time, I am very sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intention. I think I just offended myself, please excuse me while I force myself to take another sensitivity class so that I will be more respectful of my feelings.[:D](see above)

Edited to remove offensive word 'pukes' used to describe in a negative way, the actions and attitudes of some people here. No offense was meant and in an effort to reach 'self-realization', I left the original offensive word in the text so you, my peers, could help me remove this type of terrible hurt causing.

Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:51:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Must be a slow day at work for you. [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
In an effort to keep our members from being offended, we ask that all members refrain from posting to this discussion board.

Thank You,
Management
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:51:49 PM EDT
[#3]
F@ck YOU!

[:D]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:54:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Your suggestion offends me! [>(]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually, I am swamped, but am getting sick of all of the PC foolishness here.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
In an effort to keep our members from being offended, we ask that all members refrain from posting to this discussion board.

Thank You,
Management
View Quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:57:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:58:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually, I am swamped, but am getting sick of all of the PC foolishness here.
View Quote

Just wait till the brown nosers get in on this one...
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 12:59:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Your suggestion offends me! [>(]
View Quote

I am offended that you took offense at my suggestions to end offensiveness! Furthermore, I want someone in charge here to give me lots of money and a guaranty that my stay here will be free from this 'suggestion offensivenessism'!
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
1.We could have a new forum with pictures of gay
people and flowers holding those nasty pink rifles.

2.A recovering alcholic a drug users forum.
The moderator of this forum will be a constant
cheerleader for the weak mind pussies.

3. A forum titled " You are not a [s]Fuck Stain[/s], Oops, I mean accident. Talks about everyone
having a special purpose in life. Even if you are fat,
bitchless and stupid.

4. A spanish only forum.

5. A "All arabs aren't bad people, they are just missunderstood" forum.

Its a start...
View Quote

A forum for lazy-ass union members who cover their own ineptitude and lack of marketable skills by using bully tactics to force companies to pay them outrageously high wages.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thank You,
Management
View Quote

Your repeated use of the word 'member' reveals you to be a female basher and a male chauvnistic leaning individual. Please attend the very next sensitivity training and pay special attention to the part when you learn to use 'gender neutral' terms. If your use of the word member WAS gender neutral, and you were offended then I will report to the next sensitvity training. If so, then you were DISCRIMINATING against all of the lurkers here by not including them in a more centrist term of 'y'all'.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:05:28 PM EDT
[#12]
"It seems that we have a larger than normal group of overly sensitive pukes wonderful individuals on the board lately.(smiley denotes humor)"

It's only the Spicks,blacks,whites,chicks,micks,fags,fat people,tall people,short people,unics,chingks,jews,rag heads and guys with one eye that can't take a joke.

I say to hell with them!

Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:07:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
1.We could have a new forum with pictures of gay
people and flowers holding those nasty pink rifles.

2.A recovering alcholic a drug users forum.
The moderator of this forum will be a constant
cheerleader for the weak mind pussies.

3. A forum titled " You are not a [s]Fuck Stain[/s], Oops, I mean accident. Talks about everyone
having a special purpose in life. Even if you are fat,
bitchless and stupid.

4. A spanish only forum.

5. A "All arabs aren't bad people, they are just missunderstood" forum.

Its a start...
View Quote

Your heart is in the right place, but remember to use non-offensive descriptive terms such as;
alternate lifestyle, willpower challenged, "oops blessing", noble-ancestors came-from-an-area-near-Mexico brethren, and followers of Allah...or whomever.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:09:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"It seems that we have a larger than normal group of overly sensitive pukes wonderful individuals on the board lately.(smiley denotes humor)"

It's only the Spicks,blacks,whites,chicks,micks,fags,fat people,tall people,short people,unics,chingks,jews,rag heads and guys with one eye that can't take a joke.

I say to hell with them!

View Quote

Hey, every one eyed guy I ever met had a great sense of humor.  I take offense. Give me some money.  

Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank You,
Management
View Quote

Your repeated use of the word 'member' reveals you to be a female basher and a male chauvnistic leaning individual. Please attend the very next sensitivity training and pay special attention to the part when you learn to use 'gender neutral' terms. If your use of the word member WAS gender neutral, and you were offended then I will report to the next sensitvity training. If so, then you were DISCRIMINATING against all of the lurkers here by not including them in a more centrist term of 'y'all'.
View Quote

Your use of the "centrist" term "y'all" is offensive to those members who have seniority and are therefore worth more to ar15.com society than are the non-contributing lurkers.  Furthermore, those who might read this discussion board who are English teachers will be offended by the improper contraction of "you all."  Also, Northerners who are offended by the use of Southern speech patterns that may/or may not be considered racist will be offended as will all Southerners who are offended by insensitive use of their language patterns.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:14:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Will someone please just hold me.....?

Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:29:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Will someone please just hold me.....?

View Quote

Those who are offended by physical contact will be offended by your salacious offer for intimate closeness that can be construed as sexual harassment.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:34:52 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't post too often here but I read a lot and it does seem that this board is pretty PC.  The whole not hurting anyone's feelings is pretty gay.  Anytime anyone says anything that seems un-christian (many times by myself) they are crucified by members of this board (pun intended).

Basically if you want to tell someone to fuck off you should be able to without mods crying bloody murder.  This is not a kindergarten class.  The mods seem pretty PC at times and the members are pretty intolerant, but I am so addicted to this board that I could care less!  It makes the site interesting, except for the PC BS.  Greens out -
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#21]
LOL...you guys crack me up.  Well, I'm a 21 year old Puerto Rican living in Miami, Florida.  I'm not your average AR15er.  I might not have many posts but I'm on this board on a regular basis reading my heart out.  Never have I come across anything that would offend me or anyone for that matter.  To be honest with you, I get sick and tired of people crying about discrimination.

All people know in this Great Nation is their rights.  "I have the right to do this, I have the right to do that, blah blah blah."  The problem is that these [s]hippies[/s] people get caught up in their rights and forget about their responsibilities.  When's the last time you saw one of these winers at your local recruiting office.  I didn't think so.  I would love to quiz these idiots on their American history and see if they really know where those rights came from and what they stand for.  Better yet, who's dad, mom, son, or daughter lost their life for those rights.  Sorry guys...it just strikes a nerve.  Anyway, thats my $.02.

P.s.  To all you anarchists..Remember that when you bash our country and our government, that it is that very country and government that allows you to bash them.

P.s.s  God Bless You and Thank You to all the Men and Women who serve or have served our country.  We hold you as heroes, yet you are still humble.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Ahhh, fuck all o' ye's....

[;D]

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:46:04 PM EDT
[#23]
per the poll...

there's no discrimination problem here, AR-15.com'ers treat everyone the same.  (with suspicion).
[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#24]
I do not discriminate against anyone on this board,

"..you are all equally worthless."
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:59:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:11:34 PM EDT
[#27]
falkaveli - you should post more often!

As for the rest of you, piss off!
Or, get me a beer, whatever...

[:D]<--  Note obligatory smilie...
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 3:50:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It's only the ........................and guys with one eye that can't take a joke.

I say to hell with them!

View Quote

I beg your fu*kin pardon? You have gone tooooo far now....
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Could be, but I really don't care!
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Hey!  

Who just grabbed my bum??
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#31]
I will mod the recovery forum.

Go "weak mind pussies!".
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 5:30:55 PM EDT
[#32]
How 'bout this? Every hour on the hour, everybody to the chat room for a group hug?

Who knows? maybe we'll find "Closure" there, whoever that is. He must be on half the milk cartons in the country. Seems like everybody is looking for that sumb*tch.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 5:33:29 PM EDT
[#33]
[red][size=5]Bite Me.[/size=5][/red]
[:D]

-T.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 5:38:13 PM EDT
[#34]
If they are overly sensitive they should deal with it......................................

If questions are asked or statements made and the poste cannot deal with the responses, Tough.

If they don't want to hear the answers or responses they should not post topics or respond to topics.

Enough Said, Time to move on to better topics. I am not feeling warm and fuzzy today. I have my tator gun to go and play with out in the garage. Later
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 5:42:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Pass me another slice of Ghetto Pickle, Bubba. Any more yard bird left? What do you mean "your Pussy hurts?" Bitch, get in there and wash the damn dishes!

[-=(_)=-]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Pass me another slice of Ghetto Pickle, Bubba. Any more yard bird left? What do you mean "your Pussy hurts?" Bitch, get in there and wash the damn dishes!

[-=(_)=-]
View Quote

Thats deep![:)>]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 11:45:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hey!  

View Quote

[:I]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:36:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hey!  

View Quote

Sorry but he would not give me my beer back.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:39:43 AM EDT
[#39]
All derogatory comments toward  French persons are still welcome.

And encouraged.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:46:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:47:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for the nice segue...SCREW THE FRENCH!
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:59:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
[shock]    Well I Never...

How utterly unpleasant and distasteful to the senses these forums are!
They're, atrocious, disgusting, evil, foul, hideous, homophobic, horrible, horrid, icky, loathsome, nasty, nauseating, noisome, obscene, racist, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, sickening, ungrateful, unwholesome, vile, abhorrent, bad, disagreeable, objectionable, uncongenial, unpleasant, abominable, detestable, fulsome, odious, rank, appalling, awful, beastly, dreadful, frightful, ghastly, grim, grisly, gruesome, hateful, lurid, shocking, terrible, unappetizing, unpalatable, and unsavory.
...probably why I like it here.  [BD]

View Quote

Good one!  [beer]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:00:11 AM EDT
[#43]
What you should do is take a poll of how many Black and Middle Eastern people are on this site...I bet you will find it is mostly WASP and Hispanic. So all your insults are not being read by the people you are putting down. Well maybe except for the Jews every now and then.

Also I find the word HIPPIE a wrong term to describe the PC people..If anything Hippies wee against the establishment. PC A-Holes are for their own establishment...Nothing here offends me because I have been persecuted so long I don't realize it any more.

What does get to me is that there might not be enough minorities involved in AR15.com and the pleasure of owning a gun.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:04:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:35:11 AM EDT
[#45]
There is a BIG difference in being "PC" and being respectful to others.

My .02

Eric/Tyler
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

And encouraged.
View Quote

Got it,mark fags off my list.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#47]
EricE...So true...there are so many other things to be a un PC person about. You don't have to make comments about people. I am then concidered a HIPPIE...PEACE MAN
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#48]
EricE and edpmedic, I can't agree with either of you more.  In no way was I trying to offend non-discriminatory people.  That would simply be ignorant.  I used the term hippie as a term to describe those that aren't appreciative of this country and what it does for you.  We can bitch and moan all we want about this bullsh@t law and that bullsh@t law, but here is how I see it.  Every night that I can lay my head on my pillow knowing that I will wake up alive and safe is a day that I should be appreciative of this country.  I am a Puerto Rican that spent four years in a backcountry North Carolina High School.  I KNOW what REAL discrimination is.  And do you see me bitching? No.  I do not condone it in anyway, but I do believe that one should be capable of differentiating between discrimination and criticism.

Well I guess i'm up to $.04 cents now..heh.

P.s. Hippies don't own guns. LOL.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:40:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
P.s. Hippies don't own guns. LOL.
View Quote

There's always one exception to the rule, and we have one here - a clear demonstration of AR15.com's "diversity". [;)]

Quoted:
What you should do is take a poll of how many Black and Middle Eastern people are on this site...I bet you will find it is mostly WASP and Hispanic. So all your insults are not being read by the people you are putting down. Well maybe except for the Jews every now and then.
View Quote

White does not = WASP; and having lived in this country all my life as well I've heard enough put downs of WASP's in the popular culture and Academia (and coincidently not coming from that same ethnic group... you figure it out.).

Also I find the word HIPPIE a wrong term to describe the PC people..If anything Hippies wee against the establishment. PC A-Holes are for their own establishment...Nothing here offends me because I have been persecuted so long I don't realize it any more.
View Quote

As DoubleFeed said, the hippies of the 60's BECAME the establishment (in politics, business even, and especially the universities).

What does get to me is that there might not be enough minorities involved in AR15.com and the pleasure of owning a gun.
View Quote

Based on my casual experience here I would say about the same percentage as the general population, though perhaps divided up differently. Not enough? You could always start your own affirmative action program...
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top