Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2002 7:27:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 7:31:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Man, you can get a lot of cut-bait out of that monster.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 8:55:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I was thinking fried calamari and spicy sauce over linguine but I got to the high ammonia content...oh well.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 9:44:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 9:50:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh, you are here.  I thought you were on a Navy deployment.[;D]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:11:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Jeepers Frank, you've apparently spent too much time on deployment. Months at sea on a destroyer with only a male crew can cause episodes such as you've described as has happened to you.  

Don't worry, your testosterone level should get get back to normal before you and the rest of the crew of the USS Cuttlefish ship out again.

In order to keep this type of extravagant sexual deviency from reoccuring, I suggest that you "empty your inkwell" on a regular basis while at sea.  You might find it helpful to view some "stimulating" pictures in a Jacques Cousteau book, or a National Geographic that features stories about North Atlantic Codfish or the Mid Atlantic trench.

[:D]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 5:22:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"Read my lips..... I was not involved, emotionally OR sexually with that squid."

"We were just GOOD friends. We did go for a ride in my car Saturday night, but all we did was talk."

"That was the last time I saw her.....alive, I mean the last time I saw her."

"Is it getting warm in here?"

"OK, so we got in a little argument, SO WHAT!

"She's been seeing my best friend.....Waverunner. They have been cruising all around town on his jet ski. Making a scene and eating sushi, I mean what the hell does he have that I don't!"

"Alright then, we were involved....sexually. She had the biggest eyes you have ever seen....and her milky white skin....and the way she touched my body with all off her tentacles drove me wild!!!!"

"Ahhh, ummmm, errrr. OK, it was an accident, were were having rough sex....I really didn't mean to do it. I tied her up with her panties and the next thing I knew, she was dead."

"I dragged her lifeless body onto the beach, hoping that people would think that she died of natural causes."

"Dam you eswanson, I'll get you for uncovering this!"
View Quote

Now THATS funny Frank  [:D]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 7:10:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Leave me outta this Frank! I knew she was kinda young and left...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top