Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2002 6:01:37 PM EDT
My wife has been watching a nice little bunny romp and dash in my veggie garden these past few weeks...

This morning....it was romping no more.....BUT Our chocolate Lab..STORM was a very very happy puppy with his first kill!!

GO GETTTEM BOY!!!

My daughter was a little upset...my son said COOL!!!! Where is it???
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:05:10 PM EDT
[#1]
i had an "outside" cat when i was a kid

the neighbors had a rabbit cage with an open top with a bunch of littl bunnies in it

often the cat would come home with a big ol distended stomach and the neighbors would notice a missing baby rabbit

ha ha

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#2]
We had a bulldog when we were growing up that looked just like Petey from The Little Rascals.  I couldn't count how many rabbits that dog ate.  

My grandparents next door neighbors gave my brother, sister, and myself each a baby rabbit one day.  My grandfather built a cage for them and we took them home.  When I went out to feed them the next day, the cage door was wide open and the last little rabbit was jumping out of the cage into our bulldog's awaiting mouth.  It didn't bother me that much, but my brother and sister were very upset when they went out to feed their rabbits and they were nowhere to be found.

Our neighbeor that lived behind us had a full grown rabbit that he would allow to hop around his back yard all the time.  I told him to keep an eye on the rabbit and to not let it get out of his back yard and into ours as our bulldog loved rabbits.  We were swimming in our pool one day and we heard our bulldog start barking and running around the back yard.  We looked through the fence and saw her chasing our neighbor's rabbit around the yard.  We went out and tried to catch the bulldog and/or the rabbit.  Well the bulldog caught the rabbit before we could catch either.  To this day I can still hear the sound of the rabbit's skull being crushed.  That bothered me more than our rabbits getting killed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top