Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2002 8:21:30 AM EDT
Don't throw down your friends new NFA MAC-11........Even if you have hot brass in your shoe.They might not like it.

Q the I didn't mean to do that BANG!
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:23:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, heard about it last night. Urban Redneck called while driving back. We laughed for 15 minutes as he was trying to describe the dance.
Sandals on a firing line [shaking head side to side]. Wish I could have made the trip, just to have seen this new dance craze. [smoke]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 9:05:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 9:06:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Here's a few pix from yesterday, when we had an official AR15.COM party on "Mark Twain Lake", in Missouri.

7 of us rented a 24' pontoon boat ([i]aka: Party Bardge[/i]), a tube, and stocked the boat with nachos and beer... At the end of the day, we found a killer steak house!

[img]http://www.castle-arms.com/pix/lake.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.castle-arms.com/pix/party-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.castle-arms.com/pix/party-2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.castle-arms.com/pix/party-3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.castle-arms.com/pix/guinness-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.castle-arms.com/pix/guinness-2.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 9:08:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Sweep,
Well before too long I know there will be video of it... here is tip #2 dont throw it down when you have 2 ...thats right 2 video cams on ya!You will never be able to live it down!

;)
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 9:11:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 9:17:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did QBANG do something to cause all the trees to die?
View Quote

I don't know about that, but I can say that the way he was "working" that bottle of Skyy with his tongue, he was really turning us all on!
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 9:20:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 9:26:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 10:02:11 AM EDT
[#12]
""Dena's friend is a real beauty though. Sweet as can be too. ""

Ya beekeeper.... but she is a bed hog too ;)

Link Posted: 7/22/2002 10:04:33 AM EDT
[#13]
LOL ya gotta love the Hot Brass Dance(tm).
When I got my G17 a number of years ago, I went with the girlfriend (she is now the wife [:)] to the local indoor range to break in the Glock.
Future Mrs.E6 decides she wants to shoot it. Since She had at this point never fired anything self-loading before, I put one round in the magazine, loaded the pistol, chambered the round, and handed the pistol to Her.
She carefully takes aim and squeezes the trigger. The spent casing ejects out of the firearm in the normal fashion. Said casing then impacts the wall to the right at the exact angle it needs to put it on a trajectory back at the future Mrs.E6.
The shirt She chose to wear that day, while not revealing, did happen to be cut rather low. Of course everyone knows that once you factor Mr. Murphy into the equation that spent casing has only one place it to go[;)].  
She [b]DID[/b] keep the muzzle downrange as she [b]hastily[/b] threw/set the pistol at/on the table to her front. Then doing a most enthusiastic HBD(tm) whilst trying to remove the offending item from between Her, um, well, err, [b]AMPLE[/b] mammarys.
I tried to buy the security tape from the range but they wouldn’t let go of it. I bet its archived somewhere on a "classics" tape LOL.

We wont get into the story of the HBD(tm) I did the time I got a .50 casing fired from a M2 down the back of my CVC suit.
The drivers compartment of a M-113 is [b]NOT[/b] a good place to attempt a HBD(tm)[B)].
echo6
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 10:05:24 AM EDT
[#14]
I notice I few of the party goers were drinking while out on the tube... that is totally not kewl. That was totally irresponsible, something really bad could have happened. YOU COULD HAVE SPILLED IT!!!! OR WHAT IF SOME WATER GOT IN THERE... WATERED DOWN BEER, THAT'S ALCOHOL ABUSE!!!!!

wish I could have stuck around for the festivities on Sunday.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 12:40:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I notice I few of the party goers were drinking while out on the tube... that is totally not kewl. That was totally irresponsible, something really bad could have happened. YOU COULD HAVE SPILLED IT!!!! OR WHAT IF SOME WATER GOT IN THERE... WATERED DOWN BEER, THAT'S ALCOHOL ABUSE!!!!!
View Quote

We were really, really careful to not spill any! [;)]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 12:46:25 PM EDT
[#16]
I should point out to everyone the danger of "attempting" to grab on to the boat and climb abord, while it is still moving...  

When I reached up and grabbed the railing, my left shoulder was literally yanked from the socket...  I could audibly hear the *POP* sound coming, and fell away instantly.  I did immediately bash my shoulder back into place, using the pontoon!

My left arm is still completely numb, and my shoulder hurts like a son-of-a-bitch!
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I should point out to everyone the danger of "attempting" to grab on to the boat and climb abord, while it is still moving...  

When I reached up and grabbed the railing, my left shoulder was literally yanked from the socket...  I could audibly hear the *POP* sound coming, and fell away instantly.  I did immediately bash my shoulder back into place, using the pontoon!

My left arm is still completely numb, and my shoulder hurts like a son-of-a-bitch!
View Quote

Hey Anti,

I've been here for a few months and am happy tp have found someone that gets injured more than me!! It seems that quite a few of your posts deal with injuries to yourself, usually caused by a complete lack of understanding of ANY of Newton's laws![:D]

Stay healthy!
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 1:35:29 PM EDT
[#18]
This is your 15 minutes of fame man. Enjoy it! BTW, I told as many people as I could find.......    [x]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 2:28:15 PM EDT
[#19]
See QBANG shoot, see QBANG get hot brass in his sandle, See Qbang do an unhappy dance, See QBANG throw down a friends NFA Mac, Get video of him doing it Priceless. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Coming soon exclusive video of Qbang throwing the Mac. For only $19.95 + S&H. If you pre pay I'll throw in a spent 9 mm brass.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Ya QBANG, that was pretty stupid. I don't know what was more ridiculous.
You throwing that gun down, or the fact that you were wearing SANDALS!

What kind of self respecting man wears sandals dude? That was so gay.

Sorry I didn't join you guys on Sunday, but I'd had enough of the heat and sun by then. And I'll get more of it this week.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Coming soon exclusive video of Qbang throwing the Mac. For only $19.95 + S&H. If you pre pay I'll throw in a spent 9 mm brass.[:D]
View Quote

Yes, see QBang's rendition of "the Dancing Outlaw"
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:04:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Fergit about the guy, how's the gun?

[;D]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:06:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#25]
You know your right,sandals are kinda gay.We all know you are the man to come talk to about gayness.lol Sat you asked every last guy at your house to get naked and oiled up then to wrestle you :) lolSo you do know what your talking about;)
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 4:36:46 PM EDT
[#28]
The NFA MAC 11/9 everyone is talking about is [size=3][b][red]MINE![/size=3][/b][/red]

QBang needs to change his name to:[b]Q(theowesmedcopbig)Bang[/b][;)]

It didn't hurt the MAC at all.  Can you actually hurt a MAC?  They are the AK of the subgun world.

Urodoji was a trooper...he picked up my MAC off the ground and inserted a mag and let it rip!  I was still in too much shock to pick it up....it was just laying on the ground....helpless...crying....tears of oil running down the frame....

tear

medcop
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#29]
He needs to change his name to MacThrower [:D]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 4:51:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You know your right,sandals are kinda gay.We all know you are the man to come talk to about gayness.lol Sat you asked every last guy at your house to get naked and oiled up then to wrestle you :) lolSo you do know what your talking about;)
View Quote

LOL! That was friday man, get your facts straight!!  And you were wearing sandals on Saturday. There's no way I would have asked a guy in sandals to wrestle, THAT would have been gay.

Oh, and the sandals would also probably explain why Mr. Paul was barking in your face. Next time you'll know better.

Thanks Beekeeper, as always it was our pleasure.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

He didn't ask me.  [:(]  I guess he figured the old guy wouldn't be a challenge.  

He and his wonderful wife are GREAT hosts, though!!
View Quote

He didn't ask me either. Guess I looked that tough......   [;d]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Skin grows back from blisters.

Never drop a weapon.

[;)]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

[b]I think you are correct[/b]

QBang...you need to change your name to MacThrower![:)]

medcop
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:40:26 PM EDT
[#34]
I've been calling him Mac-Chucker at the office
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:00:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[b]I think you are correct[/b]

QBang...you need to change your name to MacThrower![:)]

medcop
View Quote

Let's buy him, like Branson (<>), then we can name him whatever we want.  [}:D]
View Quote

This has been brought up. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#37]
E6, I can somewhat relate to your story...

Of course, in my case it happened to me, not someone I was with, the gun was a 1911, and the brass landed between the rim of my saftey glasses and my forehead...

Doesn't make for much of a HBD and I didn't launch the gun (although I did put it down rather quickly), but I did get a few questions about a certain 'unusual' burn on my forehead... (Dave, what's that mark over your eye from? A shell casing. What's that? It's the part of the ammo that's left after you fire a gun.)
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#38]
I think I should have first crack at his name!  I like the idea of owning his name!  However, I think QBang should donate to his membership in my name. [:)]

medcop
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 8:10:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The caption for that picture should read:
"Hold my beer and watch THIS!"
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 8:47:04 PM EDT
[#40]
QBang...I think the name change is fitting. [:)]

medcop
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 9:01:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top