Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2002 8:57:23 PM EDT
Since the local shooting range (Baytown area)
got shut down, I have been looking for somewhere to shoot.  I have heard there is a range somewhere on or around the Sheldon road/reservoir area.  Anybody have any info about this?
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:12:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I uesto go fishing at the reservoir, dont know about any shooting rang.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:35:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Since the local shooting range (Baytown area)
got shut down, I have been looking for somewhere to shoot.  I have heard there is a range somewhere on or around the Sheldon road/reservoir area.  Anybody have any info about this?
View Quote

I learned to shoot pistols there when I was a kid, as I grew up in Channelview.  Unfortunately that's been 12 years ago, and I don't remember where the place is.  I'll ask my mom if she remembers.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 5:26:36 AM EDT
[#3]
A guy came in to work  yesterday and said he had been out there but, did not know the name etc.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I see this topic got thirty-somthing views so, there isn't a whole lot of interest here however, I did find the place I was looking for.
Lake Houston Gun Club
15220 Garret Road
Houston, TX  77044
281-456-9009

I shot a few rounds there today.  Overall, not a bad place to shoot.  However, no rapid fire if that's something that you like to do.
This place looks like it has been there forever.
For $4.50 per gun, I can live with it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Hay Dan we have to get togeather in October and go catch some Flonders.  I like Flonder the best.  Maybe we can met at Sea Wolf Park?

Let me know what you think.
The Falcon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top