Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2002 7:18:31 PM EDT
So how the hell are you all??? Some days I get to thinking about what a jerk I use to be, and I wonder why the hell you guys ever even talked to me.  Anyway, I am so happy in life.  I have an amazing wife, who I just adore.  A beautiful daughter, and I now own a security consulting firm.  It's kinda scarry that I make money off of people paranoia, But hell somebody has to do it.  Anyway, Just though I would make my monthly special guest appearance, and say hello to you all
Mike
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:23:59 PM EDT
[#2]
nope only drug I am on is life.  It really feels good not to hate the world [:D]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:26:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:30:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm interested to know if there is someone or many who know this poster.
Not sure if (s)he is a person of special significance or a recovering substance abuser who overinflates his/her importance.

[In any case, sounds like the jerky comments were noteworthy.  Please pass along a link to some anecdotes about this person]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 8:05:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome back GlockCop !

We've missed 'ya... [:)]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 8:12:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome back Mike.  You like the frozen north better than San Antone?
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 8:54:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
so you guys ever miss the old me???
View Quote

Nope. [flame]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Geez. Your in Canada? Why the hell live there?
Yeah, I miss all the pissin contests you got yourself into here. Glad your happy now. [beer]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 9:14:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
so you guys ever miss the old me???
View Quote

Not in the least. Nor Drew...

Glad all is well with you and yours.  Happiness is truly the best drug.  Better than HGH, even! [:D]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anyway, I am so happy in life.  I have an amazing wife, who I just adore.  A beautiful daughter, and I now own a security consulting firm.  Mike
View Quote

Glad to see things are going well.

But you are, um, in Canada.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 9:20:09 PM EDT
[#11]
nope
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 9:51:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Nope don't miss you or any other Anti-Gun Cop.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:13:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Wait so you are a cop or something?  
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:11:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey guys!!!!
First off if you are new, then don't get too deep into the history of how I use to be.  I was never an Anti-2nd cop, but I was ALWAYS an Anti-DUMBASS cop.  As far as Canada, I married a Canadian princess who changed my whole life.  We tried to live in Texas, but being she is East Indian and it was shortly after Sept 11th, we figured Texas wasn't the place for her to be....That and shes scared to death of bugs [rolleyes] Anyway, Here I am in Canada, loving it here.  Canada is a very polite and civil society.  It's taken a former Texas gang cop a few months to mellow out, but now that I have there is no place in the world I would rather be.  I sometimes miss Drew and all the BS we use to create for each other, But these days with being so in love with my wife, and adoring my daughter, I don't have time or the desire to argue with anybody.  Well guys, I'm gonna go play daddy for a while....Take care
Mike
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:14:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Yo GC, how the hell are you. How's the married life? Canada? You ain't hanging out with Striker are ya?
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:17:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nope don't miss you or any other Anti-Gun Cop.
View Quote

I see you've turned over a new leaf, and now only post when you have something positive to add....

[:D]

BTW Glockcop - I did enjoy reading some of the flame wars you & Drew used to get in to.

But I'm happy that you've found true peace in life with one(s) that you love.  Relax, enjoy, take it easy!

[beer]

Peace.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:31:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm interested to know if there is someone or many who know this poster.
Not sure if (s)he is a person of special significance or a recovering substance abuser who overinflates his/her importance.

[In any case, sounds like the jerky comments were noteworthy.  Please pass along a link to some anecdotes about this person]
View Quote

Ya, he had his moments.  He was brutally honest and brutally hypocritical.

Glock Cop; how's the recovery, complete?
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:36:13 AM EDT
[#18]
GlockCop! Halleluva! [beer]

Now, will the real Drew please stand up?
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:38:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Hey Glockcop.....where in Canada did you settle again??

Drop in the Canadian Gun Nutz fourm and say hi...

[url]http://pub72.ezboard.com/bcanadiangunnutz[/url]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:39:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Hey, the old Glockcop wasn't [i]sooo[/i] bad![:)]
My posts may not show it, but I've been around a little while.  Glockcop was one of the first people I "met" here (along with DonR), way back when in the chatroom on the previous site.

Glad to hear you're doing alright and are happy with life.  That's the best place to be!
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:44:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Well it's good to see that the new me is much more welcome then the old me ever was.  I am in Toronto.  I just love it here!!!! As for the arm, it looks good and I have about 95% use of it again.  Before I moved I even went to Ohlahoma City and saw one of the best plastic Doc's on the face of the earth and he made it so even I can hardly tell that it was so screwed up.  Anyway, I'm doing great, and  Striker and I are alreddy talking about a fishing trip next spring [:D]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 2:49:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Well Glockcop....I am just down the road in Guelph...

Have you joined a club yet??
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 3:10:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I miss ZEN.   [>Q]

And the sheep.

Balming
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:01:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Nope haven't joined a club yet.  My bro-in-law lives in Walkerton and belongs to the club there.  Mostly 22 target shooters, but hell there handguns.  I am always up for a drive to play with "real" toys.  I need to get into a club though.  I have 3 "children" sitting in my dad's gun safe in Texas who miss me badly [:D]
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Hmmm.. trading Texas' bugs for a Canadian Winter...you got screwed.

TheRedGoat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top