Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2002 12:50:16 PM EDT
Carbon_15 made the possible error of sending MallNinja.com some picture of himself in Tactical Ninja Gear yesterday...

Today, well...[url]www.mallninja.com/carbon_15.htm[/url] He's become quite an important person on Mallninja.com(click the link)

[img]www.mallninja.com/images/carbon_152.jpg[/img]

He is well and truly among friends now...[:D]

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:23:43 PM EDT
[#1]
That is so cool and by cool I mean totally sweet! I love it with my whole body, even my pee pee.[rocket]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That is so cool and by cool I mean totally sweet! I love it with my whole body, even my pee pee.[rocket]
View Quote

Wrong site.[;D]

Juggy
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:35:00 PM EDT
[#3]
That's not a mall ninja, they don't wear short sleeved shirts!
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 1:36:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I feel gay just by reading this post.  I must watch Predator now to hear "You all're a bunch of slack jawed faggots..."
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Dude,what the hell is this?
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Wrong site.[;D]

Juggy
View Quote

Yeah, but it still makes me want to crap my pants![8D]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#7]
He looks like he's 15 years old. Just wait til his mommy comes home and finds him in that stupid outfit. [:D]

The cat looks flabbergasted!
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:38:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Congratulations...I guess.
On the other hand, I embarrassed for you.[:I]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Dude,what the hell is this?
View Quote

[url=www.mallninja.com/carbon_15.htm]This[/url] is what happens when real Mall Ninjas are caught on tape. Mall Ninjas Gone Wild!

Er...maybe not. Anyhow, send in your pictures to [url=www.MallNinja.com]MallNinja.com[/url], and something similar could just happen to you, too.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:46:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Excuse me...but WTF is all this "mall ninja" stuff.  I'm sort of new here, but did I miss the banana boat to fantasy land or somthing?  Anyone care to explain this to me???
Thanks,
Sleepy717
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Excuse me...but WTF is all this "mall ninja" stuff.  I'm sort of new here, but did I miss the banana boat to fantasy land or somthing?  Anyone care to explain this to me???
Thanks,
Sleepy717
View Quote

Mall Ninja:  n.  Security personnel for retail businesses with delusions of competence.  Tend to "overaccessorize" and fantasize about their weapons and skills with said weapons.  Part of the "Ninja" culture.

Do a search on "Mall Ninja" using the "Search" function.  We recently had some really excellent Mall Ninja haiku.  And yes, there are Mall Ninja websites.  One of my favorite sites in this genre is [url]www.ninjaburger.com[/url].  While not a "Mall Ninja" site, it has the same concept.

You're a newbie.  You'll learn.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 3:00:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thanks,
Sleepy717
View Quote

Go to [url]WWW.MALLNINJA.COM[/url], and look around for a while-you'll figure it out. I archived all the haiku there, the threads, everything.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 3:06:16 PM EDT
[#13]
For those that didn't see carbon_15's orignal post, he is the one who put the captions in. He's doing this to be funny, not to pose like he's ubercool.

I have to give him credit, I would never do anything like this. Then again, my ninja outfits render me invisible, so there would be no point in posting pictures!
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 3:16:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
For those that didn't see carbon_15's orignal post, he is the one who put the captions in. He's doing this to be funny, not to pose like he's ubercool.

I have to give him credit, I would never do anything like this. Then again, my ninja outfits render me invisible, so there would be no point in posting pictures!
View Quote

Hey, now- any guy who first makes fun of himself(the captions are his), and then allows me to make even more fun of him on my site, IS ubercool-hats off to Carbon_15 for being a good sport, and a very good subject for the "Outgunned in Victoria's Secret" story I always wanted to write[:D].

Juggernaut
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top