Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2012 6:35:51 PM EDT

The adult laughing at the 1:20 mark as the one kid is hit in the head with a stick says it all

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#1]
You appalled that kids wrestle each other?

I think you are the cause of the fall since your too pussified to allow kids learn how to fight.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#2]
BOOM HEAD SHOT!
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I think you are the cause of the fall since your too pussified to allow kids learn how to fight.

Yeah.  I guess I must be a pussy.  

Is that you shooting the video?  Your laugh makes you sound like you have the IQ of a chimpanzee.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:42:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Kids wrestling and fighting is one thing. Parents egging them on is something different.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:45:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm a little torn.
As long as it doesn't get too out of hand it's good for young boys to learn how to handle themselves in a fight.
The kid with the stick should have neen stopped but the two boys fighting was no big deal.
I used to do that regularly as a young kid in the 70's.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd have made them both go shoeless but my 10 year old daughter hits me harder.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm a little torn.
As long as it doesn't get too out of hand it's good for young boys to learn how to handle themselves in a fight.
The kid with the stick should have neen stopped but the two boys fighting was no big deal.

Did your daddy film it with his 8mm camera and laugh like a hyena?
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#8]
This should be posted in that mobile home/trailer park thread.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm a little torn.

Kid with the stick was a perfect example of what not to expect. One minute you are whooping ass and the next some scrawny little bastard may bear down on you with a weapon. Good lesson to learn!
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:49:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a little torn.

Kid with the stick was a perfect example of what not to expect. One minute you are whooping ass and the next some scrawny little bastard may bear down on you with a weapon. Good lesson to learn!

I was thinking, that little kid wants in on the action.  Then, WHAM!  If you fight fair, you fight to lose.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#12]
They don't have enough strength to hurt each other yet. We used to do the same thing. They'll figure out when they get older when to tone it down. The stick was a little much,  much but there wasn't any blood. I would have laughed too.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:55:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a little torn.

Hence the torn part. No my dad would not of done that.
People put lots of shit on the web these days that I would not.
So thats what bothered you.....him filming it? Not the fighting itself?
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#14]

OMG!        

Dont they know that sandals could cause their toes to get injured !!??

Now everyone go back inside where it's safe with the internets.    

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:00:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a little torn.

Hence the torn part. No my dad would not of done that.
People put lots of shit on the web these days that I would not.
So thats what bothered you.....him filming it? Not the fighting itself?

What bothers me is a parent filming it and laughing like an asshole.  I've been in literally hundreds of fights from that age on.  Not once did I have some mouthbreathing adult standing over me giddy with delight.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.  I guess I must be a pussy.  

Is that you shooting the video?  Your laugh makes you sound like you have the IQ of a chimpanzee.

Here, this is more of your crowd.

Google this video, Derrion Albert.

There is a certain level of responsibility for parents, but the world aint perfect. Not seeing a real problem here, other than the annoying cameraman.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Pffft.  Trailer trash.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:17:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Two kids, sparring. Wrestling on the grass, nobody doing any real damage, nobody getting hurt.

Bet they walked away arm in arm when it was over and each got a coke. Good stuff.

And the stick you're worried about, did the kid even notice? How old was the one who swing, four?

I'm guessing OP has never had the pleasure of a sparring match with an equally skilled opponent. It is pure combat and pure joy. This is man stuff, there are two kids who will not get picked on at school.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#19]
What a nincompoop.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 7:52:14 PM EDT
[#20]
This looks like everyday after school at my elementary school right and when we were done we walked home. I had 2 miles to walk to get to school and get home in the morning and at night. OMG horror!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top