Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2012 4:55:00 PM EDT
So my 11 year old boy goes to his friends house to go swimming and comes back busted wide open!  Hey it happens.  My son did it to himself diving to the bottom of the pool.  Seems he hit bottem face first and TORE a section of skin off the bridge of his nose.  It is deep and will leave a scar for sure.  He is excited because it is his first scar to his face, I laughed & the wife almost puked.  I actually felt bad for the wife.  The boy said "now I will look like you Dad", I have been opened up a few times in my youth.  It put a little tear of twisted happiness in my eye.  Sorry no pics as he is only 11 and I do not want his mug on the net.  Tough little bugger!!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 4:57:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics?
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Excellent!
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#3]
chicks dig scars..

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah maybe fat chicks, your son is fucked if it makes him look like shit
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 5:02:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Edited...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't trust a man without a few visible scars of some sort.  I guess cauliflower ear counts too.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 5:08:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Just remember to tell the boy, with the death stare....

.... "I crap bigger than you " turn, and walk off

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 5:08:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Meanwhile back in Heidelburg...
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 5:19:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Five or six old dirt bikers sittin' around the campfire in the desert after a days worth of riding, a case of ice cold ones in the ice chest, and before you know it the stories of the battle scars start to flow.

Rite of passage.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top