Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2012 4:38:00 PM EDT
Just got back yesterday from Marathon.  Did a few dives and a little spearfishing also.  Here is some footage from the Adelaide Baker wreck.  The first 2 fish are Hogfish and the second is a red Grouper.

link
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 4:38:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I never found such stupid fish.  Good hunting
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 4:46:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like fun.  Should've maybe let that grouper get a little older, we got bluegill that big.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 4:52:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looks like fun.  Should've maybe let that grouper get a little older, we got bluegill that big.

He was legal.  Here is his bigger brother.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 4:57:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Cool

I thought you mounted it onto the spear
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 4:59:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/i98Ft.jpg

That one looks better, I was hoping for a 40-50 pound grouper.  I'm a certified diver and grew up in Florida, seen some impressive fish taken by spear.
Although I miss lobster diving the most, haven't been in years.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 5:01:19 PM EDT
[#7]
You should have the "DOOM" music playing.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/i98Ft.jpg

That one looks better, I was hoping for a 40-50 pound grouper.  I'm a certified diver and grew up in Florida, seen some impressive fish taken by spear.
Although I miss lobster diving the most, haven't been in years.

I'm working up to the big boys.  Just certified in January and speared for the first time last month.  Gonna try for some gags and cobia here in Citrus County soon.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 5:04:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Freaking awesome!  I bowfish several nights a week and I have wanted to attach my gopro to my bow.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Yeah from Jaws

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 5:05:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's funny you say that, thought about mixing some tunes over it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top