Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:05:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Muslims in Congress. What could possibly go wrong?
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Where is the hue and cry from the left?

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:08:54 AM EDT
[#3]
In before the defenders of the faith
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like the video might have been pulled, but based on the thread title I am going to go out on a limb and say "fuck him".
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:10:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Between this fuckstain and Keith Ellison, they seriously need to stop shoving the fact they were dumb enough to convert to Islam down our throats, we thought they were dumbfucks for simply being democrats, this knocks that up several notches.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:12:08 AM EDT
[#6]

i, for one, welcome our newish muslim overlords

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

On February 27th, speaking to Kristof of The New York Times, Barack Hussein Obama said the Muslim call to prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset."

You won't hear anyone on the left crying!
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:17:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

On February 27th, speaking to Kristof of The New York Times, Barack Hussein Obama said the Muslim call to prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset."

You won't hear anyone on the left crying!

Well damn, here I thought it was Silent Night at Midnight Mass all these years ... ! Where the hell have I been ?
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:18:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Looks like the video might have been pulled, but based on the thread title I am going to go out on a limb and say "fuck him".

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:22:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Well high school football games will never be the same with the cheerleaders in burqas.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:28:05 AM EDT
[#13]
I am so fucking in on this one.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:28:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Who cares what the muslims want
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#15]
How far we've come since 9/11/01.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:35:09 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't know how his schools are done, but not going to argue that the public school system could be improved.  Managed to listen to the speech, he was just saying that different people respond to different teaching styles - reading, hearing, seeing, doing (he used fancy words for these).  His wife is a principal at a school.  The last sentence appeared entirely out of context and I suspect the video was edited.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 10:58:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Truly, the left DOES have a problem with this crap. The left doesn't have any desire for Sharia or Maddrassas. They are just afraid of the muzzies.

But, it is hypocritical (and unconstitutional) for the Right to want voucher money for Christian schools but they shit a brick when equal opportunity is employed.

Louisiana-republican-when-i-voted-for-state-funds-to-go-to-religious-schools-i-didnt-mean-muslim-ones
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:01:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Truly, the left DOES have a problem with this crap. The left doesn't have any desire for Sharia or Maddrassas. They are just afraid of the muzzies.

But, it is hypocritical (and unconstitutional) for the Right to want voucher money for Christian schools but they shit a brick when equal opportunity is employed.

Louisiana-republican-when-i-voted-for-state-funds-to-go-to-religious-schools-i-didnt-mean-muslim-ones

Political hypocrisy?  Unthinkable!  

And yeah, good luck to Rep Carson.  Maybe when more than, what, 4 Muslims serve in the Legislature...
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't know how his schools are done, but not going to argue that the public school system could be improved.  Managed to listen to the speech, he was just saying that different people respond to different teaching styles - reading, hearing, seeing, doing (he used fancy words for these).  His wife is a principal at a school.  The last sentence appeared entirely out of context and I suspect the video was edited.  

In the beginning he said that The quran  should be the fondation in contex
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#20]
A school of brainwashed zombies  is going to lead to innovation? What have they produced of value since the middle ages?
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:05:32 AM EDT
[#21]
If someone said "Sunday school" the anti-Christian sharks would be feeding.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:05:55 AM EDT
[#22]
is this guy kidding?

who really thinks about the Quran and the Muslim faith when talking about innovation and ingenuity?

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:07:57 AM EDT
[#23]
I have nothing nice to say!
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:10:44 AM EDT
[#24]
double tap
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:11:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
is this guy kidding?

who really thinks about the Quran and the Muslim faith when talking about innovation and ingenuity?

They are pretty good at IEDs.I dont think I would ever figured a way to fuck camels but evidently they did!Is that the same as adapting and overcoming?
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:12:07 AM EDT
[#26]
From Indiana WTF?
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:13:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Who cares what the muslims want

This.

And if they want to live in a muslim country, they can move to one.

This is America, keep your religion to yourself and out of other peoples business.
And especially keep religion out of all govement.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Hey......why not?

Look what that kind of learning did for Obama.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:15:19 AM EDT
[#29]

it's tree o' clock...

brb gotta pray

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:17:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Meh.  We've pretty much destroyed the US School system.  It's hard for me to come up with something that wouldn't make it better, and I find it entirely possible that the madrassas system would be an improvement over what we have.
This is less of a compliment to madrassas than it is a process of elimination.
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That's only when someone wants to promote Christianity. Islam is cool.

Quoted:
Looks like the video might have been pulled

The video is still there, and other places. Google "congressman madrassas" and you'll get pages and pages of links to it.

Link Posted: 7/6/2012 11:36:56 AM EDT
[#32]
May a pig fuck him in his ass!!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2012 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

is this guy kidding?

Now now, be nice. The Quran has proved its miraculous, divine and intellectual superiority over western culture through several recognised "scientific miracles"; the book contains accurate descriptions of scientific facts that were unknown back in the 7th Century. Well, unknown to anybody except the Greeks. And the Romans. And anyone who ever studied anything written by the Greeks or the Romans. And to be honest, several of the descriptions only match with modern "known scientific fact" if you are very very liberal with the translation

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top