Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/5/2012 7:20:35 AM EDT
Wondering what Arf thinks of Mandela sa a political activist.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:23:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Communist then, communist now.  

Not as bad as his wife.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:25:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Communist asshole.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:25:45 AM EDT
[#3]
The world will be a better place when that POS dies.  The world would have been a better place if he was never born.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:26:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Not a fan.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:26:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Communist

ETA: Hopefully he becomes a "good" communist soon.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:29:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:30:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Commie.

Done a hell of a job cashing in on his misfortunes, however.  Instead of standing on the sidelines and bitching, he made shit happen.  Although I despise his philosophy, he's got mettle, no matter how misguided he might be.  Too bad he's playing for the wrong side.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:31:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:32:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Two-faced, anti-American, anti-West, terrorist, communist asshole.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:33:05 AM EDT
[#10]
His wife liked to make necklaces.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:35:21 AM EDT
[#11]
A miserable failure.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:35:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Communist twinkletoes cocksucker who took a functioning nation and turned it into pretty much the rape capitol of the world.  I'll be a happy camper when he's no longer poluting my air with his filth.

And if someone helps him meet marx and stalin, I'll smile, drink a toast to the shooter and pray that mugabe is the next shitbag to contract high velocity lead poisoning.

I'm not sure which is worse, that obongo got a nobel prize, or that mandela did.  Either way, they've both made a mockery of it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:38:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Piece of fucking shit commie cocksucking cuntbag.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:38:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Has anyone mentioned he's a communist fuckstick yet?
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:43:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I am assuming not of beads,diamonds, pearls , rocks or other suitable necklace making supplies?
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:43:40 AM EDT
[#16]
A murdering communist who was able to cash in on the suffering of his people and after freeing them from apartheid, somehow managed to fuck up his country even worse.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:44:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Murdering communist.  Ordering a terrorist bombing campaign, one of which killed 19 and injured more than 200, should not be cause for making you a celebrity, and certainly not a national leader.  I'm always surprised about how many people say what a great man he is don't know about that.

This.  After living in South Africa people will ask me what I think of him.  I tell them this.  All they do is make excuses about how this cannot be true or something like that.  

Many white people are concerned that after he dies the black will rise up and start killing white folks and rich black folks.  Honestly I am concerned about it too.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:44:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am assuming not of beads,diamonds, pearls , rocks or other suitable necklace making supplies?

Nope none of those, keep guessing.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:46:03 AM EDT
[#19]
i dont think arf has a favorable opinion of any black man..morgan freeman maybe...or denzel..
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm not sure which is worse, that obongo got a nobel prize, or that mandela did.  Either way, they've both made a mockery of it.

Maybe if they cross Nobel Prizes in the dark, they can create a Commie whirlwind capable of killing hundreds of millions.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:50:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Old tires and gasoline.  They really sparkle when you light them and the wearer's hair catches fire ...
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
i dont think arf has a favorable opinion of any black man..morgan freeman maybe...or denzel..

Morgan Freeman?  The cat banging his step-granddaughter?

edit to add - now Walter Williams, for one, is a dude that is righteous ...
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:51:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wikipedia has an article on it...
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:52:28 AM EDT
[#24]
as bad as he is, if you think South Africa is in decline now, wait until he dies....
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:53:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Allen West

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:56:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

There are good men of all colors.  Sure, some needledicks will dislike anyone black, mexican, or jewish but there are racists everywhere.

To characterize arfcom as not liking black people is ignorant.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:59:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Murdering Commie Fuckstain.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:59:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Jimmy Carter LOVED Mandela.....

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:59:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Fucking communist from way back. Winnie?
That bitch is a murderer...
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:02:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

but keep whipping out that race card
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:04:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So i shouldnt hate a man for being a left wing terrorist if he happens to be black?
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 8:05:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Allen West, Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Walter Williams.

Project much?

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:37:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Murdering communist.  Ordering a terrorist bombing campaign, one of which killed 19 and injured more than 200, should not be cause for making you a celebrity, and certainly not a national leader.  I'm always surprised about how many people say what a great man he is don't know about that.

This.

Mandela is every bit as bad as Arafat but gets a pass because of his race.

Also apartheid was unfairly maligned.  Even under apartheid, Blacks in the RSA had a higher standard of living than they had in the rest of Sub Saharan Africa.

They actually had a problem with illegal immigration in the apartheid era RSA, as odd as it sounds.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:38:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allen West

Big +1.  

I like Denzel Washington too.  Not Morgan Freeman.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:39:00 AM EDT
[#37]
FREE NELSON MANDELA!
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:39:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Don't forget Richard Roundtree.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:42:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Another thing people don't really appreciate about the RSA is the extent to which they pulled their own weight during the Cold War.  They fought a long war in Angola against the Cubans and gave a very good account of themselves from everything I've read.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:45:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Shit dribbling commie asshole.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Communist then, re-branded Communist now.

Got nothing for the man, and since there are already idiots out there dealing out whole decks of race cards while masturbating with self-satisfaction, my opinion of the man ain't got a damned thing to do with his color, except in the sense that he's a red through and through.

Once he kicks off, South Africa will probably finish devolving into a corpse-strewn hellhole of biblical proportions while the liberals here celebrate the demise of what little law and order was left in the place.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:54:58 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Murdering communist. Ordering a terrorist bombing campaign, one of which killed 19 and injured more than 200, should not be cause for making you a celebrity, and certainly not a national leader. I'm always surprised about how many people say what a great man he is don't know about that.

This.

Mandela is every bit as bad as Arafat but gets a pass because of his race.

Also apartheid was unfairly maligned. Even under apartheid, Blacks in the RSA had a higher standard of living than they had in the rest of Sub Saharan Africa.

They actually had a problem with illegal immigration in the apartheid era RSA, as odd as it sounds.

Supposedly a huge percentage of blacks in South Africa are the result of apartheid-era illegal immigration and contributed greatly to the degree whites became outnumbered.  When Europeans first settled there, outside of Bushmen and the peoples in the north, there was no one else there.  Higher standards of living that were the product of transplanted Western civilization resulted in huge population booms.  The same thing happened in Rhodesia, although they didn't have as much of an immigration issue, as I understand it.  The black population went from scores of thousands to several million in a few decades.

Ultimately, petty apartheid can and should be decried, but majority rule was not the solution.  Grand apartheid certainly cannot be so readily condemned, although I question its practicality.

When it comes to Mandela, he is a communist and a terrorist, and as such is simply not worthy of praise.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:56:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Go back to your hole.  "If you don't like one, you must hate them all"    Personally, I don't like people of his IDEOLOGY.  They are a threat to my life, my daughter's life and our continued existance.  When people of his IDEOLOGY prove to be murderous thugs, as Nelson Mandela IS, then I reserve the right to despise him with every fiber of my being.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Another thing people don't really appreciate about the RSA is the extent to which they pulled their own weight during the Cold War. They fought a long war in Angola against the Cubans and gave a very good account of themselves from everything I've read.

The U.S. seems to have had a habit of betraying countries fighting the Cold War on behalf of our side in the name of things like majority rule and anti-colonialism.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Thanks to Mugabe, I am a trillionaire.  I have $10,500,000,000,000 (zimbabwean dollars) but can't buy a candy bar here in the U.S.  I need to go to EBay and buy a $100,000,000,000,000 bill.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 11:07:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Communist then, communist now.  

Not as bad as his wife.

[/thread]
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 11:11:08 AM EDT
[#47]
The destroyer of South Africa with lots of help from the US.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 11:12:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The world will be a better place when that POS dies.  The world would have been a better place if he was never born.

This pretty much sums it up OP. Anything else you need?
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 11:12:49 AM EDT
[#49]
I think all the points have been covered.  I have nothing else to add.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 11:18:56 AM EDT
[#50]
No one took my bait I has a sad
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top