Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2002 8:47:00 AM EDT
I was looking at thier Glock accessaries. (extented slide release, extended mag release)Anyone order anything from them and were you happy with your order?
CAPITALIST
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 4:59:45 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 5:22:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered from them for the 1st time about 3 weeks ago.  I was pleased with all itmes I recieved.  Shipping seemed a bit slow.  Took about 8 days from the time I ordered until it showed up.  I did order online however.

I would order from them again.  This time I would order on the phone and compare the difference in arrival time.  I did call and talk to a gentleman about my order.  He was nice, friendly, personable and professional.

That was my experience.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 9:37:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Cap...before you do, read this. http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=133135ll

Oh, and they still haven't given me my money!
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 11:55:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Its too late Mickey-223. I put in an online order on Sunday night before I read your message and went to the thread you put up. I hope things work out for me. They have some of the lowest prices on Glock accessaries. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.[:\]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top