Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2012 4:59:48 PM EDT
About to go catch some Z's before work, but today's meal was salmon cooked in olive oil with a spice base of cumino, cayenne, fajita and creole seasoning, paprikia, and garlic. Sliced potato, split peas, lentils, and brown rice. About the only difference from standard cooking is that I put all else (except peas, rice, lentils) before the salmon steak.

Had a magarita from freshly squeezed limes before dinner and a Pinot Noir with dinner.

Not the grand 4th meal, I know, but when one's day off is from 0000 to 0800 (and you go back to work on the 5th at 0000), one makes do.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
("BEEF! It's what's for dinner!"––voiceover, (w,stte), beef commercial)
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#1]
No fork and knife. -5
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No fork and knife. -5

No, you are right.

I ate it with chop sticks.

(are you peeking in my window?)
(MacArthur presents departing, for the Chinese ambassadorship, Gov Duke a present. "Why, MacArthur, I'm overwhelmed!...........no, I'm not.", finding out it's a set of wooden chopsticks, (w,stte), "Doonesbury")
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top