Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2002 6:46:44 AM EDT
Five things I learned after watching this movie that I hadn't seen in ages.

1) All of the women in it are hot.

2) The zombies are smarter than in later films.

3) Barbara's brother Johnny was a wuss.

4) The 30-30 Winchester rocks.

5) Last but not least, if you live next to a graveyard you're already in the hot zone.

[smash]
[BD]

Link Posted: 7/20/2002 7:10:16 AM EDT
[#1]
...and for all you zombie hunters out there...

SciFi Channel, 20 July

Starting at 7pm eastern

Return of the Living Dead parts II and III

[;)]
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 7:18:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
--snip--

5) Last but not least, if you live next to a graveyard you're already in the hot zone.

[smash]
[BD]

View Quote

I like to think of it as a potential target-rich environment.  
[:D]

Link Posted: 7/20/2002 8:47:24 AM EDT
[#3]
If the zombie SHTF could sombody that lives next to a graveyard (preferably full of democrats) please put some kevlar helmets on a couple dozen of the critters. I need some practice in close quarters combat and I don't want you snipers out there having all the fun!

Link Posted: 7/20/2002 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I remember way back when, they used to run that movie on "Creature Feature", and sometimes on late Friday night. The local guy here was none other than Mr. Ron Sneed ( The Ghoul!!!) Thats a kick arse movie, and I still think its just as scary today. Anybody here remember Sir Graves Ghastly? Nahaaaaaa
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 11:48:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Saturday afternoons with Sir Graves and the amazing special effects of the blob (upside down mouth) on channel 2.

oh to be a kid again
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Wasn't that the first movie to show a nekkid womenz? You know, the nekkid zombie chick.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 12:08:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I belive that was Brigitte Bardot in "And God Created Woman" but I could be mistaken.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 12:23:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Aaaahhhh, the dead movies. They make my pulse race. All them targets and the damn movie won't come true. I keep waiting, but it just won't happen.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 1:14:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If the zombie SHTF could sombody that lives next to a graveyard (preferably full of democrats) please put some kevlar helmets on a couple dozen of the critters. I need some practice in close quarters combat and I don't want you snipers out there having all the fun!

View Quote

Of course there democrates.Even after you kill them a second time they'll still vote.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top