Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2012 12:36:22 PM EDT
Militant Black guy to brighten your day.....

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 12:40:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Looks like an English show...well done!
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#2]
It is Brit. They have a couple of guys on there from the dirty sanchez group that beat the hell out of each other among other things.
Do a you tube search for the pain men and get ready to laugh your ass off
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 1:58:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I was looking for those videos from Mike Carrol...did a search for "angry black man" and these came up. I just get such a kick out of the humor...there's enough hate in the world and these guys are just having fun.

I imagine if you get Eric Holder alone and get a few beers in him he has the same type of sense of humor...
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 2:06:14 PM EDT
[#4]

The rugby bit is hilarious.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 2:17:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I grew up working in Brooklyn in the 70's and the Black Muslims were everywhere. This guy took his skit right out of their playbook.....except they were serious as a heart attack....not very smart, generally speaking, but very serious.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#7]
'Toju the militant black guy' rules

Thought about posting his skits before on Arfcom but was never sure how Americans react to this stuff.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top