Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2012 9:55:01 AM EDT
So I have a 25% off coupon for Harbor Freight for today only.  I was just about to get in my car and take the 20 minute ride up there until I read the fine print:

Coupon not valid on air compressors, generators, tool cabinets, tool carts, welders, or anything else cool (my words at the end).

What's left to buy?
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 9:58:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Gloves?

Edit - Gonna use mine on a A/C manifold gauge set, hope they take the 25% off the sale price (reg price is $69, its down to $45 now)
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 9:59:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So I have a 25% off coupon for Harbor Freight for today only.  I was just about to get in my car and take the 20 minute ride up there until I read the fine print:

Coupon not valid on air compressors, generators, tool cabinets, tool carts, welders, or anything else cool (my words at the end).

What's left to buy?

about 2 years ago that coupon worked for everything.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:01:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Got a shop press?
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:03:24 AM EDT
[#4]
blast cabinet?
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

What's left to buy?

The usual crappy stuff that you are going to use a few times and not cry when it gets broken.

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Go to Ebay and search for HF coupons.  I did this last time for the 5-drawer tool cart when I couldn't find a coupon in any brochure or magazine or ad they send me.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:07:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Go to Ebay and search for HF coupons.  I did this last time for the 5-drawer tool cart when I couldn't find a coupon in any brochure or magazine or ad they send me.

This

That
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:14:13 AM EDT
[#8]
They normally have coupons for the stuff left off the regular 20% off coupon if you search around. The garage forum has a huge thread in the general section that stays current. HF will take coupons printed off normally or you can pick up the magazine listed for $4.00 and cut it out.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's left to buy?

about 2 years ago that coupon worked for everything.

That´s about right, if you didn´t buy all those big ticket items two years ago you missed out.  Now HB is just a worse Chinamart store.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:36:54 AM EDT
[#10]
So on Independence Day you are thinking about buying some imported shit from a shitty store with shitty coupon rules.

Way to support America.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So on Independence Day you are thinking about buying some imported shit from a shitty store with shitty coupon rules.

Way to support America.

Well in good ole america he has the right to buy whatever he wants.

way to support america
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Way to support America.

That damn freedom of choice sucks doesn't it.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:45:33 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Way to support America.

way to support america
i figured it wouldnt be too long before one of you showed up and brought that to my attention.  yeah go ahead with your freedoms and continue to screw up this country.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Get some twine, some tape, and a couple of handfuls of that crap they sell up by the register
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:53:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Way to support America.

I guess that shitty store must be employing shitty Chinese workers too.

Paying sales and property taxes to the Chinese.

Those fuckheads!

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Way to support America.

way to support america
i figured it wouldnt be too long before one of you showed up and brought that to my attention.  yeah go ahead with your freedoms and continue to screw up this country.

Freedom is way overrated anyway.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#17]
I have to buy cheap Chinese tools because I was stupid enough to buy a shitty American car.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 11:18:22 AM EDT
[#18]
I think the harbor freight $75 sonic cleaner is the same one the $110 lyman
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 11:18:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I have to buy cheap Chinese tools because I was stupid enough to buy a shitty American car.

most of the stuff at home depot is chinese anyway
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#20]
they also have a cheap tumbler but no idea how well it works

I just picked this up as a reloading bench using the 25% off coupon, it seems to be a new popular item there: http://www.harborfreight.com/60-inch-workbench-93454.html

It's solid wood and 100 lbs
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 11:21:41 AM EDT
[#21]
I need to find out who shops at harbor freight so I can put you on ignore so I can never accidentally follow your advice.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 11:22:39 AM EDT
[#22]
I actually refuse to shop at Babies-R-Us anymore because they keep sending me coupons which are only good for things people who DON'T have babies might need.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 11:23:33 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm getting one of those hand powered log splitters I think.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 11:33:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Way to support America.

way to support america

Freedom is way overrated anyway.

Yes, very over-rated. We need to be more like the comrade!
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Way to support America.

for the record... HF employs a shitload of americans in their stores, uses american ports and american freight haulers to move all that chicom junk. they also pay a shitload of taxes. while i mourn the death of american manufacturing capabilities they are doing more to employ american workers and keep the economy moving than our own elected leaders are.

Brother, Thats the same way of looking at it when trying to justify buying a made in Korea car. It employs the cars haulers and dock workers. How about we all make a real effort, like I do, to buy more American made goods and REALLY make an impact on the economy. We Americans can do it and we all should demand that it be done. Demand with your wallets.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 12:13:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Ha ha I got one from sports authority like that. It would have been easier to write on the back what you could use it for.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 3:31:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 3:34:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What's left to buy?

You have an NRA membership right?  Right?
Take a look through the magazine and find the 20% NRA discount coupon.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:03:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I actually refuse to shop at Babies-R-Us anymore because they keep sending me coupons which are only good for things people who DON'T have babies might need.

The babies r us and toys r us coupons are a riot. If you have ever seen the fine print on the 20% off coupons you will see that you can't buy ANYTHING with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top