Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2012 5:00:39 PM EDT
BLUF:  See sched if you want to briefly meet him and have him sign a copy of his book, An American Son.  See below if you miss(ed) him, but still want a copy.

Sorry if dupe.  I haven't been on ARF in a while and my ARF-search skills are weak.  I just heard about this and thought some of you would be interested.

SCHED:
Either Wednesday, 4 July or Thursday, 5 July (There is a misprint in the source I'm transcribing)
- Atlanta, GA
- Greenville, SC
- Columbia, SC

Friday, 6 July
- Rock Hill, SC
- Charlotte, NC
- Greensboro, NC
- Raleigh, NC

Saturday, 7 July
- Rocky Mount, NC
- Norfolk, VA
- Richmond, VA
- DC Suburbs, VA

LOCATIONS:  I don't have specific locations, but most of them seem to be at Barnes & Noble or BooksAMillion.  Check your local stores.  Perhaps someone with a B&N or BAM subscription can provide further information.

LINKS:
- http://twitter.com/#!/marcorubio/
- FaceBook.com/AnAmericanSon

EXTRA COPIES:  If you miss(ed) him at any of these locations, there will probably be some extra signed copies of his books at the stores.  Other locations were:
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Miami, FL
- Naples, FL
- Sarasota, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Orlando, FL
- The Villages, FL
- Jacksonville, FL
- Panama City, FL
- Destin, FL
- Pensacola, FL

You won't have much time with him, but you can shake his hand, get a photo, and make a quick comment about the need to defend, preserve, restore, and expand our firearms rights (or whatever else is most important to you...F&F?  NDAA?).

I invite you to reply with pictures of meeting him - bonus points if you can do it with a BFL or at least a Gadsden!
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know who this guy is but a signed book is nice.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Your Future VP.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your Future VP.

Hmmmm.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 5:26:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Gratuitous bump for the NC, VA/DC crowd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top