Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2012 2:11:48 AM EDT
Hello all!

Just wanted to share an experience i had purchasing 2 firearms from budsgunshop. My first purchase was a Taurus Raging bull 44 magnum, and a RIA 1911A2. I paid via e-check, and waited 10 days for it to clear. Buds told me that they will be shipping it within 7 business days, so I waited. After the 12th business day I hear nothing from buds, Then out of nowhere they told me they had to cancel my order due to having the guns not in stock. So you can imagine what I was feeling after 20+ days waiting for my guns. I called buds up personally, and demanded I speak to someone about my case to no avail. Few days later I get an email from the Vice president of buds stating that he has reinstated my order, and had it shipped ASAP! The funny thing is they refunded my order, and the VP just told me no-charge!

Now that they have arrived today. I have 2 beautiful guns waiting for me at the FFL to be picked up tomorrow :D. Free of charge!

Honestly i think it's because they could not re-authorize the payment after they refunded me. The VP probably did not know that the refund already occured when he reinstated the order when the guns were instock. So I guess it's their loss :)
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:13:28 AM EDT
[#1]
IN!
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:15:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:15:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd call them and tell them about the mix up.

Just re-read.  I didn't see that the VP said no charge.  Great deal!
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:18:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

IN

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:19:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:19:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Sweet
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:26:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Honestly i think it's because they could not re-authorize the payment after they refunded me. The VP probably did not know that the refund already occured when he reinstated the order when the guns were instock. So I guess it's their loss :)
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:29:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I don't think this will go as you expected.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:29:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Their website seems to be screwed up.  Tried to buy there yesterday, and it wouldn't take my cc saying the billing address didn't match.  Tried a different

card, same deal.  Just to check, the wife made a small purchase a different place online, no problem.  So I used their ACH option (debit from your checking account)  

as you did, and that worked.  It's like they are forcing you that direction for some reason.  Forget trying to get somewhere on the phone, ain't happening.

I'm not gonna be happy if it takes 10+ days to clear.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:32:33 AM EDT
[#10]
That's totally Awsome.

Good thing there is NO possible way for them to find you when they figure it out.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:37:21 AM EDT
[#11]
i would not spend that money just yet cowboy. nothing in this world is free.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:38:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That's totally Awsome.

Good thing there is NO possible way for them to find you when they figure it out.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Especially since you just posted it on the Arfcom where tons of Bud shoppers post and read.    

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:43:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
i would not spend that money just yet cowboy. nothing in this world is free.

They dont care so much about you to just give you 2 free guns...
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 2:47:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Their website seems to be screwed up.  Tried to buy there yesterday, and it wouldn't take my cc saying the billing address didn't match.  Tried a different

card, same deal.  Just to check, the wife made a small purchase a different place online, no problem.  So I used their ACH option (debit from your checking account)  

as you did, and that worked.  It's like they are forcing you that direction for some reason.  Forget trying to get somewhere on the phone, ain't happening.

I'm not gonna be happy if it takes 10+ days to clear.

Takes forever to clear. They do not include Holidays or Weekends. It may clear from your bank but it takes forever for them to clear it on their side.
However I think the shipping process takes forever to do.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top