Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2001 7:49:17 PM EDT
Sent money order for some Cetme mags. I have sent e-mail. Hasn't returned my e-mail, haven't seen mags. Anyone ever deal with them?
MCM Munitions
125 n. Main st.
suit #500-340
Blacksburg, Va. 24060-3946

Thanks, Kirk
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I to have had a bad time with this group....seen a ad for bolt carrier and bolt and lower parts kit, etc...did the transfer through paypal...it's been almost a month now and nothing won't reply to email or nothing...

I am getting a little po'd...I did a search and found out that you also are another poor soul...last email i had from them was saying that they were in a big move...I think the only big move was the one with them taking our money....I hope not...for this will be my first bad deal, though this deal is worth some bucks to me, for I did this for a friend who is not on the net...It's his money and not mine and that's what sucks a big one....

I'll let ya know if I hear anything different..good luck

Socom18E
Link Posted: 4/19/2001 7:57:40 PM EDT
[#2]
There is lots of info on MCM on Bowers Board of Inquiry!
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:15:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I sent a MO for two lower parts sets as a result of this ad: [url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=6311#lastPost[/url] . I did get an email stating they were out of sets but expected more in a week. I haven't heard from them since. I've emailed and left voice mail to no avail. Gonna try one more time each.

Good luck guys!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top