Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2002 6:06:20 PM EDT
I am impressed and proud of the Orange County California Sheriff and all those who helped him.

In the first kidnapping/murder press conference the Sheriff could barely restrain himself as he held back tears of emotion. He declared he would find the perp.

Today he reported that his pursuit was successful and again he could barely restrain himself as he held back tears. He caught the perp.

I doubt he slept much for four days. He and others hugged awkwardly. He thanked others graciously and shared the limelight. He is a hero and yet acted humbly.

If this was six months ago he would be on well his way towards the California Governor's mansion.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#1]
[beer]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be the first in line to criticize LE when I feel they're out of line.
I'll remain consistent by praising LE when they do a great job. GREAT JOB GUYS! Hats off to Sherrif Michael Corona!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top