Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2002 11:38:22 AM EDT
How come we cant all get along! What is it, full moon, PMS, lack of nooky?

Seem kind of silly to bash or threaten someone for their opinions, like the cop thing (never mind) or the (never mind)

Usually all of us are objective and open minded to suggestions or comments without having the mods lock a tread.

Just n observation, not a rant!

What say you?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 11:42:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 11:43:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Ya got me! PMS due to lac of nookie
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 11:53:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 12:03:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, it kinda reminds me of a time back in the Old Corps.  During one of the most heated conflicts, Poontayne Valley during the Battle of No-Nookie.  It was rough but we made it through OK.
[:)]

Link Posted: 7/19/2002 12:18:29 PM EDT
[#6]
The funniest thing is that I am not a big poster, but scarycrow just annoyed me to such an extent that I had to comment. You probably won't see me post again for a long time. I have spoken with GoatBoy and made things better. To be honest though, if he said any of those comments to me in person I would have said everything I did in my posts and then some. I have had my moment of fame and will go back to being a lurker.

C4
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 1:00:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 2:18:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Goatboy, your a POO-POO head! [:D]

Link Posted: 7/19/2002 2:23:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 2:47:09 PM EDT
[#11]
thebeekeeper1, I agree completely.  Not only is he classy, he's generous.  Check this out:

Quoted:
Chimborazo, I would really like you to come to the Great Southern Freedom Shoot.  In order to ensure your presence, I have already bought you a round trip plane ticket with Limo service from Nashville to Camden.  All of your luggage/firearms will be transported for you.  I have also arranged for a fully stocked bar with priority service for you for your post-shooting enjoyment while your guns are being cleaned.  And don't wory about a hangover, I have also arranged for some lamb vindaloo for your Sunday morning breakfast.

Sincerely,
Hank

PS - I have mailed you the blueprints of your luxury tent with swimming pool for you final approval.  Please let me know what you think so I can get started.
View Quote

Can you believe that!!  I didn't even have to ask!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 2:56:04 PM EDT
[#12]
It is interesting to meet people at shoots in person. Bulletfest smashed a lot of preconceived notions about people I had created. The experience was all good.

Link Posted: 7/19/2002 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I usually feel better [i]AFTER[/i]   I unload the magazine .
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 3:05:53 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm sure you're right BenDover.  I've only met two members (DriftPunch and BlackFox), and I had already seen a picture of one of them.  It's funny, because i've been on here a while, and have gotten to know some people pretty well but have no idea what they look or sound like.  I wonder what people think I look like?  Hmmm...I think I'll start a new thread...
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 3:08:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't know about the rest of you all, but the Doc changed my meds again today!!!

Hopefully they will work this time and you all won't be such asses![;)]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 4:01:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That's not a portrait you use for your sig pic?

Mine's pretty damn close...
View Quote

I think my arms might look like that.  Damn, I haven't been doing enough 12 ounce curls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top