Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2002 11:12:57 AM EDT
So I ran across some of these and was wondering if anyone knows anything about them. Are they worthwhile and how well are they built?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 11:28:20 AM EDT
[#1]
They build a good safe, I have one of their fire  resistant models. Browning also builds a good one for the money. All gun safes are pretty much the same even though they tout all different kinds of fancy lockwork and features. If you want a real safe, you need to buy a TL30 or TL15 jewelry safe & reconfigure it for guns. Otherwise, an AMSEC or Browning, or Cannon, or one of many others will do fine. A big deciding factor is fire protection & the interior configuration. Prices vary all over the place too. I got the best deal from A.G. English, they're online.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top