Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2002 9:45:56 PM EDT
I used to think of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict as a series of actrocities in which I found both sides to blame. There were gray areas.

Today I heard (TV) a distinguished trauma surgeon from (NYC) say that the suicide bombers (why does FOX persist with the nonsensical term "homicide bombers"?) coat the nails and shrapnel which enwrap the TNT with rat poison. This dramatically complicates treatment of the injured since the rat poison defies medical efforts to stem the flow of blood.

To attack Israeli soldiers is one thing; to attack civilians is something else. But, to attack anyone in such a calculated, and barbaric fashion is to utterely destroy whatever remnants of justification the Palestinian cause may once have had.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:54:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I used to think of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict as a series of actrocities in which I found both sides to blame. There were gray areas.

Today I heard (TV) a distinguished trauma surgeon from (NYC) say that the suicide bombers (why does FOX persist with the nonsensical term "homicide bombers"?) coat the nails and shrapnel which enwrap the TNT with rat poison. This dramatically complicates treatment of the injured since the rat poison defies medical efforts to stem the flow of blood.

To attack Israeli soldiers is one thing; to attack civilians is something else. But, to attack anyone in such a calculated, and barbaric fashion is to utterely destroy whatever remnants of justification the Palestinian cause may once have had.
View Quote

And that's just a prelude to what the terrorists that are already here are planning for us.

Isreal today is what USA will be in 10 years.
UNLESS we stop dicking around with racial sensitivity, guns in the cockpit, gunshow loopholes and our paranoia of a strong Federal Gov't and get fucking serious about eradicating them here and now.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Exactly!  The palestinians are complete barbarians hell bent on killing anyone, not just soldiers, hell, not just jews either.  I am willing to bet that as we speak, Sharon is gasing up the bulldozers and the IDF is loading mags.  One of these days, they are just gonna announce full out war and wipe those scum off the planet.  I am sick of seeing dead women and children on the news everyday

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:56:56 PM EDT
[#3]
why does FOX persist with the nonsensical term "homicide bombers"?
View Quote

Homicide Bomber is the corect terminology. A suicide is someone ending their own life. Homicide bombers are out to end their own life along with many other people. That is the key.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 11:32:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Suicide, in and of itself, doesn't imply the killing of others, while homicide always implies murder. Homicide bomber is the proper terminology.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 12:17:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

You would prefer Homikazi's??

Link Posted: 7/19/2002 1:24:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I am sick of seeing dead women and children on the news everyday

Keving67
View Quote

I second that!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You would prefer Homikazi's??

View Quote

Yea, I'd prefer something like that. There is no doubt that "homicide bomber" is literally correct, but it is superfluous. It's like saying the "deadly murderer" killed his brother.

Until very recently, we all simply used the term "bomber" and we seemed to get by. It covered everyone IRA, ETA, Red Brigade, PLO etc. But we did make a distinction, and used the term "suicide bomber", when the bomber intentionally killed himself in the blast.

That is how we referred to the Kamikaze (sp?) – "suicide bombers" – as distinct from those that bombed Pearl Harbor.

It now appears that only the Kamikaze pilots who missed their targets can be called suicide bombers.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 6:19:40 PM EDT
[#8]
The whole situation with the Palestinians is really horrible.  But, peace WILL NOT OCCUR THROUGH NEGOTIATION.  If you listen to what Arafat said in the 80's, in the 90's, and recently...they are identical.  But the violence hasn't stopped.  One side will have to militarily defeat the other (don't forget, we won WWII and all other wars not with negotiation but by utter destruction of the enemy's ability to fight...unconditional surrender is the result).

What the media never points out is that none of the Muslim countries want to have anything to do with the Palestinians!  They are seen as utter outcasts, as dogs.  They were expelled from various Muslim countries like Syria, Jordan, Saudi, Egypt, etc. over the last two centuries and were forced to live where they are now.  HOWEVER, the only peoples group the Muslim countries hate MORE THAN the Palestinians are the Jews.  Therefore, they fund the Palestinians (meagerly) to continue to watch both sides exterminate the other.  That makes them quite happy.

Sometimes I want to cry when I watch TV because of all the senseless killing and death that is occuring between Israel and the Palestinians.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

The jews haven't discovered vitamin K yet? We use it all the time for ingestion of rat poison of the typ he is describing. You have just been propagandized again.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 6:29:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Considering the moslem sexual preferences - how about homo-bombers?

Israel needs to remove these vermin completely.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Geez, where were you guys to help me out on this thread????

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=133811[/url]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 6:33:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

The jews haven't discovered vitamin K yet? We use it all the time for ingestion of rat poison of the typ he is describing. You have just been propagandized again.
View Quote

Yea, but when the "ingestion" is in the form of nails traveling at about 3000ft/sec, embedding themselves into your flesh and internal organs, its a bit late to start chompin' down the old vitamin pills! Dontcha think?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 6:49:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yea, but when the "ingestion" is in the form of nails traveling at about 3000ft/sec, embedding themselves into your flesh and internal organs, its a bit late to start chompin' down the old vitamin pills! Dontcha think?
View Quote

Sure, blame it all on the victim...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top