Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2002 5:59:41 PM EDT
I just finished watching Swordfish. The typical Hollywood liberalism really shines through in this film. John Travolta's character is part of an organization (Black Cell) dedicated to preserving the freedoms and punishing the enemies of America. As he said, they are tasked with making the consequences of attacking America so horrific, that all other enemies will think twice about attacking the US. JT is portrayed as the bad guy. WTF?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you watch the alternate endings?  I think they had one where he viewed in a better light.  That movie took on a whole new meaning for me after Sept 11.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I just saw it on HBO, so no alternate endings.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't remember the real ending but I think one of the alternates was all the money was there and JT used that to move on to his next mission.  I think the ending they used sucked.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Have y'all heard about the recent publicity whoring stunt that John Revolta is on?  He's flying around the world for peace or some such bullshit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top