Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2002 3:30:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The mayor of a community with terrorist links is taking a chickenshit stance on one of the key things that needs to be focused on.

Vote his ass out!
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Let me see if I got this right;

Now I get a piece of paper, from the guy who pulled me ovewr, stating he did not pull me over because I am Black????

These flippin liberals have lost their everlovin minds.....

BTW "Six", Who exactly is the community with terrorist links? Do you mean the Seattle community as a whole? I can vouch for DH, he has no links.....Or do you mean Seattle Blacks?? I think [i]someone[/i] can vouch I have no links either....

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool..."
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks like a bureaucratic solution to a bureaucrat created problem. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Here in Oklahoma there is a ticket for DWB,its called driving while black.     Its hard to beat but not hard to define.

Bob   [8D]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 8:15:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Some states now have laws requiring paper documentation of every traffic stop by LEO's, to make sure there is no 'racial profiling' going on.  I know some of us feel that if we have to write paper anyway, might as well make it a ticket in most cases.  Thanks to the liberals, the days of the 'just slow it down' verbal warning are fast coming to an end.  Mandatory written documentation of all self-initiated citizen contacts is probably going to be the norm within the next few years, especially if the feds get involved and pass such a law at the federal level.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#6]
This really sucks because now they know how many ticks an OFCR is writing off as a warning.

Damn, then again... hard to enforce that rule, my guess is it will only happen with ticks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top