Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2002 9:40:55 PM EDT
I'm getting pissed. Got to the one level of MoH and the snipers ain't got no muzzle flash (and this was pre-ban no less) and they just keep picking me off. Arrrrgh!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:45:27 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a VERY tough level.  They are everywhere.  

Get to the house immediately on your right past meeting with the other soldiers.  Go up the staircase--kill the snipers in the room.  SAVE the game.  You'll need to do that through the whole village to succeed.  Just dart from building to building and pick them off from inside.  Hint: they are all over the rooftops.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:51:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I just had to vent. Something about the heat getting to me, it's still 70 degrees at 11pm [b]IN OREGON[/b] ferchrisake!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:39:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm getting pissed. Got to the one level of MoH and the snipers ain't got no muzzle flash (and this was pre-ban no less) and they just keep picking me off. Arrrrgh!
View Quote
Okay, wanna know here the snipers [b]usually[/b] hide? (This is actually one of my favorite levels.)
If you do, scroll down.
1 & 2: As you're walking down the first street there's usually a sniper in the window of house straight ahead (easy pickin') and one under the house behind the wrecked car on the left.

3: After that I usually sneak along the house on the right side until I can see the sniper in the window on the second floor across the street.

4 & 5: Is upstairs in the corner house, I usually use the tommy gun for him. By now you probably know there's a high likelyhood of a guy hiding in the closet (insert gay German joke.) I usually scope out the apartment across the street for any easy targets.

6: Get downstairs then run edge out from cover, looking to your right. There's usually a sniper up on the roof of the far building.

7: As you take out #6 start running across the street, up the stairs. I usually switch to the Tommy, if there's someone waiting at the top of the stairs. Once the stairs are secure, without entering the room, I scope out the nook of the roof across the street. There's usually a sniper next to the chimney.

8: I slowly edge into the room, looking to my left through the windows. There's often a guy in the soletary building up the street. After taking him out and blasting the closet I exit the apartment.

9: Run stright across the street, than hang a sharp left (only direction you can go) and run down the little slope. A sniper will shoot at you from behind a pile of rubble next to the house with the apartment. Just pop your head out long enough to cap him.

10: Go round the soletary house. There's a guy in the bushes to your right. Follow the houses on your right. You will end up back at the corner by the apartment.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:40:02 PM EDT
[#4]
11: Slowly round the corner. There's a bell tower a ways off. Sniper in the top window. Easy pickin'.

12: This is where you might have a Saving Ryan's Privates-flashback as your in pile of rubble resembling where Caparci got shot. There's a guy  to the right in the room at the top of the rubble.

13: There's a big rock/boulder to your right (if you stand with your back to the pile. Behind the boulder two of your guys are waiting with a medkit. As you run over you will take fire as there's approx 3-5 snipers at the end of the street. Once with the troops, the easiest target is in top of the bell tower down the street.

14: There's probably a sniper in the rubble to the right of the church (or whatever it is).

15: There's a low wall on the left side of the street. There's often a guy hiding behind it.

16: Behind the wall there's a building with exterior stairs. There's two guys in there, but probably only one shooting at you (the other will eat the Tommy later.) You might not get a good enough look to hit anyone from the street, so...

17: There's a door into the house with the pile of rubble. You need to run in there (possibility of BG in the stairs inside the door. Once up the stairs you'll find a window with ragged curtains to your right. From this position you should be able to get a clear shot at the BG in #16. This is also one of two locations where the missing bazooka team might be.

18: Run across the street up the exterior stairs, be prepared to mow down BG inside door. This is the second location where the bazooka team might be.

19 & 20: Across the street there might be two snipers. One on top of the roof and one in the busted out apartment on the second floor. After these guys are dealt with there are no more snipers on this level.

Enjoy!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:46:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks, I just had to vent. Something about the heat getting to me, it's still 70 degrees at 11pm [b]IN OREGON[/b] ferchrisake!
View Quote

70 degrees?  You call that hot [shock]

It is 11:30 in Phoenix and it is still 98 degrees.

My swimming pool is 92 degrees.

70 is sweater whether...

[:D]

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:54:17 PM EDT
[#6]
70 Degrees! Is it like snowing outside or something?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top