Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2012 5:01:41 AM EDT
I'm just curious if at any certain time of the year the Weber Genesis grills ever go on sale.  Does anyone know?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/16/2012 5:03:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been looking for a while and I hadn't seen any on sale myself

Link Posted: 6/16/2012 5:04:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/16/2012 5:39:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Check Ace Hardware......they also carry the special nicer version.
Link Posted: 6/16/2012 5:44:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Check Ace Hardware......they also carry the special nicer version.

This ^

At Ace you'll have to assemble it yourself but as a rule they price at MAP.

Specialty stores will generally price at full list but that may include assembly and even delivery (it did at the high end patio store I use to manage).

As mentioned, the EP models are the way to go = all stainless grids and flavorozer bars.

Eta: the only time we put them on sale was to liquidate because of model year changes. Margins on Weber grills really aren't that good for retailers in comparison to other brands.
Link Posted: 6/16/2012 5:46:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Rarely if ever. The best shouldn't have to!
Link Posted: 6/16/2012 5:47:49 AM EDT
[#6]
USPS 10% off Lowe's moving coupon - winning

eta: i always assemble the grills together myself, i don't trust the idiots there.

Link Posted: 6/16/2012 5:47:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Doesn't seem like it.

I checked around for a while hoping for a sale, but I just ended up getting a Q series at my local Do-It-Best for the same price as any box store.

Speed

Link Posted: 6/16/2012 5:48:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Nope
Link Posted: 6/16/2012 5:51:47 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a Weber Genesis gas grill but I haven't bothered to even use it for at least a year or two since getting a Big Green Egg.

After having a BGE you realize that a gas grill is not all that good.
Link Posted: 6/16/2012 5:56:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've been waiting for this one to go on sale for months.

http://www.appliancist.com/charcoal-grill-weber.jpg

We have that one. We like it. We also have a gas grill that we haven't used since we got the other one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top