Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2002 12:36:42 PM EDT
In light of the primary topic today ([i] kidnapping & bmurder of children [/i]), I think that the Mofia should begin to take on the "cases"...

These guys have capabilities, connections, resources, and most importantly, they have small children of their own.

I would love to see them taking a very active role if finding and "punishing" these sick animals, before they have an opportunity to strike again.

Now, if [u]you[/u] were a member of organized crime, and fearful that the govt was building a case against you, wouldn't you want to do something really good for the populace ([i]vigilante justice of sick fucks[/i]), so that you would be given a bit of a reprieve in the public eye..?

Just my thought's, but it would be interesting, to say the least!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 12:39:47 PM EDT
[#1]
There is no Mafia, it is a story created by corrupt polititions and and insult to all fo us from New Joisey and having a vowel on the end of our name!!!!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 12:42:40 PM EDT
[#2]
No need to involve Mr. Mafioso.  Just put out hunting permits and perhaps give the guy that kills the most whackos a shiny new AR at the end of the year.  (It would of course have to be a year round season.)  Hell, I'd volunteer.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#3]
"I couldn't have been selling heroin to your informant that day because I was busy torturing some sick child molester before he croaked.  We grabbed him on his way to work at the elementary school around 7:30 and his sorry ass didn't die until around 2am the next day."
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 12:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Mafia??  There is no Mafia!  We're a bunch of simple businessmen we sell plumbing supplies.  There is no Mafia.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Yo Sammy. it's me Angelo
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#6]
No.  Who would provide the positive identification of the perps?  If we knew who they were, the justice system can very effectively take care of them, including providing a reasonable defense.  You have an amazingly romanticized version of those you imagine are involved in organized crime.  It ain't Al Pacino...

Are you saying that if the crime is disgusting enough, it'd be ok to rid ourselves of the safeguards provided by the constitution?  How are we, then, different than these animals?

If I take the law into my own hands like that, I may be "right" but I'd also expect to pay the price for such vigilantism...
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 1:17:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No.  Who would provide the positive identification of the perps?  If we knew who they were, the justice system can very effectively take care of them, including providing a reasonable defense.  You have an amazingly romanticized version of those you imagine are involved in organized crime.  It ain't Al Pacino...

Are you saying that if the crime is disgusting enough, it'd be ok to rid ourselves of the safeguards provided by the constitution?  How are we, then, different than these animals?

If I take the law into my own hands like that, I may be "right" but I'd also expect to pay the price for such vigilantism...
View Quote

Yea, you're right...  They should just be released on a technicality, since we already have a preconceived notion about them anyway!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 1:31:59 PM EDT
[#8]
What?

If we think they're guilty, they get fairly prosecuted and go to jail or the great beyond via the needle or the electric chair, not by way of a big man called "Tiny"...

These kinds of crimes are horrendous, and bring out the worst in us emotionally.  I can understand that and feel much the same way.  But to do what you're advocating is, as Murph would say, savage.  Does our constitution always apply or does it not?  

Bigger picture, you see...
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 1:42:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Innocent until proven guilty, last time I checked.

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There is no Mafia...
View Quote

Wasn't John Gotti a mafia boss?
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 3:40:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Are you saying that if the crime is disgusting enough, it'd be ok to rid ourselves of the safeguards provided by the constitution
View Quote

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but that is an interesting statement.  I think that is taking place in DC right now.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Sure, ya'll have a right to be free of unreasonable search/seizure, to a fair trial and all that stuff UNLESS we *think* you're a child rapist...

... or an "evil black rifle owner"...
... or a drunk mooner... [;D]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 3:55:40 PM EDT
[#13]
What is the mOfia?
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I thought that they already played an active role in the community.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Where is the profit in killing child rapists/molestors?

The mafia doesn't mess where there is no profit.

I of course would be happy to front 25-30k per year for a few heads on spikes, that might not be enough profit motive, but if enough of us got together, we might be able to get the amount interesting.

I would say, just start with anyone convicted in a court of law, served his time, and released.  The recidivism rate is near 100% for these creatures, so I would not lose even a seconds worth of sleep over it.

The only people who might bitch and complain would be the folks in law enforcement.  Job security you know.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Sorry, I thought this was about the Mafia...

Oh, it is.

So you think that a bunch of Mafia sociopaths and psychopaths would stop their lawbreaking moneymaking activities and do what?

Do you want the Mafia to offer a reward? There is millions in reward now.

Do you want the Mafia to kidnap suspects, chain them to a radiator and beat them to death over a period of several days? They do that now and they call it "just business". If they did this "business" for the community at large, the Mafia would want society to pay "juice". We do not want to pay any more "juice" to the Mafia than we are paying now without this new "business".

If there is something USA can do to better fight against these pedophile predators, it to [i][red]replace b*llsh*t elite f*cks who are our judges[/i][/red].

Predators and terrorists look at our courts and call the US weak. We are weak because we allow scum bag judges to rule over us and ignore our values.

antiUSSA maybe your underworld friends can "fix" our courts? Wait, that is part of the problem... I doubt the Mafia would want judges that are not easily bribed...
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#17]
No to the mafia. The sentence for these heinous crimes against children should be to give the child's father (or his proxy) 15 unsupervised minutes without legal ramifications with the restrained perp. The next best thing would be to make the perp wear the child's picture on their prison uniform with the words "I abused/raped/murdered this child. This would let the scum take care of their own. I doubt they would be as civilized as most normal people would.

None of this should be done without a fair trial and due process.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#18]
There is a couple of infamous outlaw biker gangs in the prison system of California that would love to have this latest pedophile murderer of children join them in detention. I believe this service to the USA would be provided without cost or recognition. Six months in the general population and then a hanging. F*CK a "humane death by injection" for the rape and murder of children.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top