Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/12/2012 11:32:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#1]

I don't know what bath salts look like, but if I see someone with them, I'm opening fire.

Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Ban playgrounds; it's for the children.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:38:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It's the only way to be sure, like nuking it from orbit.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Nah man, you have to ban children for the playgrounds.

Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:39:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:39:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Get's naked in playground behind police station then jumps up off a park bench asking for a little girl.

Is this for fucking real?
Speed

Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:40:57 AM EDT
[#7]
At least he didn't eat the girl

I would have started attacking that man if he had made sexual advances to my 3 year old daughter (if I had a daughter)
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Smoking bath salts is getting such a bad rap.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
At least he didn't eat the girl

I would have started attacking that man if he had made sexual advances to my 3 year old daughter (if I had a daughter)

oh ya....things would have got ugly.  like primal ugly.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:43:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ok, I'm just going to say it:

If you're approaching a playground/park/store/church/whatthefuckever and between it and you there's a naked dude on a bench, YOU TURN THE FUCK AROUND AND GET THE FUCK AWAY.

You do NOT walk past hoping the fucker won't see you.

JW has a way with words...  and philosophies.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:43:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

If you're approaching a playground/park/store/church/whatthefuckever and between it and you there's a naked dude on a bench, YOU TURN THE FUCK AROUND AND GET THE FUCK AWAY.

You'd think that more people would use this particular thought process, wouldn't you?

Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:43:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Hammer meet Nail...Nail, Hammer..........

Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:43:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yep.

Though if more people heeded that advice, this website would be a lot more boring.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:43:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Upon talking to him, he made some statements to me which led me to believe that he was cooling off in the fountain by the tot lot because he was hot

We have an aspiring Dr. Seuss detective here.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Bath Salts, good stuff..
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:46:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Bath salts have been around for a couple of years that I know of, but now, all at once, they are making people doing crazier shit than they have done previously?

Whats the deal, more people using it, so more likely that already unstable people are using them and doing the crazy shit?  Or has the crazy shit in the past not been reported?  Or have these fuckers got a bad batch of this stuff?
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:49:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Ok, I think I'm going to give this a try:

Miami.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:51:54 AM EDT
[#18]
BG looks kinda like Woody Harrelson . . . .  just sayin'
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#19]
What's with bath salts and the people running around naked?
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#20]
What the fuck is going on in Florida??????

I say it's time to FO

Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:54:40 AM EDT
[#21]
It's been building, but that face eater really pushed it past critical mass in terms of media attention.

I've seen several incidents reported since early 2010, but a good chunk of those early ones are from Great Britain. More recently, don't forget the dude that was gnawing on the cop cruiser. Don't know how much of it is people looking at someone out of their gourd on what previously would have been guessed to be meth or pcp or coke, and it's considered to be bath salts only because they are the new high profile name.

Having said that, if someone takes a shitload of these things, there is no telling what they are going to do.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Do we shoot people with Epsom Salts just in case?  I need to know the ROE.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:55:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They feel hot.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#24]
bath salts have been around for ages (at least the 'bath salts' I'm familliar with, heck, the wimmen folk love 'em for the bath (hmmmm, thats what they say anyhow...))

who the brilliant mind behind smoking them or what ever it is that they do?
thats just some crazy shit.

looks like they want to ban 'em now, for the chillrens and all
dontcha know.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:57:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:57:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Is this "Bath Salt" something used for bathing and being used as a drug or is this an illegal drug named "Bath Salt"?
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:57:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What the fuck is going on in Florida??????

I say it's time to FO

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AqsxR5UWyW4/TidTxMpK8sI/AAAAAAAAAkU/5woXXNuVt9U/s1600/bugs-florida.gif

It's really just two areas.  Miami and Lakeland.  One is filled with crazy 3 world weirdos and the other is like the whole town is on meth and pills.

Link Posted: 6/12/2012 11:59:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#29]
When I get naked at the playgrounds, at least I have enough respect to not be jacked on bath salts.

Polite society is gone.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:00:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Next thing you know they'll declare a War on Bath Salts.

Just legalize them and the problem will be solved.............

Quoted:
bath salts have been around for ages (at least the 'bath salts' I'm familliar with, heck, the wimmen folk love 'em for the bath (hmmmm, thats what they say anyhow...))

who the brilliant mind behind smoking them or what ever it is that they do?
thats just some crazy shit.

looks like they want to ban 'em now, for the chillrens and all
dontcha know.

Would you like to respond, Ignio?

Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Raises your core body temp, which is why they get naked.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:06:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Is this "Bath Salt" something used for bathing and being used as a drug or is this an illegal drug named "Bath Salt"?

I'm with this confused and out-of-touch gentleman.    Are we talking actual bath products here, or street slang for something entirely different?
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:06:48 PM EDT
[#33]
The girl’s mother told police that she and her daughter had entered the park at 20th Avenue and NE 168th street and were headed to the tot lot when they saw Schuyler lying on a park bench. The woman said the man was completely naked and his genitals were exposed.

She told police she tried to walk past the man, but said he stood up, exposed his genitals to the girl.

The police report said he told the child, “Come here little girl, I want to stick it in you.”

The woman fled her with daughter. The man never got close to them.

How it should have ended.....

The daughter told the police that it was horrible...the man stood up and said "come here little girl, I want to stick it in you".....then Mommy kicked him in the privates and kicked and kicked and kicked until the man stopped screaming.     Then I heard Mommy say "you'll never use THAT again...freak...."

No charges are expected to be filed.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:07:01 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Info

More

Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:08:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:09:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Bath salts have been around for a couple of years that I know of, but now, all at once, they are making people doing crazier shit than they have done previously?

Whats the deal, more people using it, so more likely that already unstable people are using them and doing the crazy shit?  Or has the crazy shit in the past not been reported?  Or have these fuckers got a bad batch of this stuff?

The media is running with it as the zombie situation is now main stream and cool.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:10:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Lol its an illicit drug. When all this first started I was so confused as to why people were smoking epsom.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:12:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Info

OHHhhhh, ok.  thanks
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:16:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

not for bathing, basically imported from china labelled as "Bath Salt" to get threw customs.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:18:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:19:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Media exposure leads morons to look for the next great high.  It seems like most of the incidences of real violence or overtly aggressive behavior are in people that already had some sort of mental illness.  A bad trip instigating a psychotic break is well within the realm of possibility.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I don't know what bath salts look like, but if I see someone with them, I'm opening fire.

I found a pic of it using the photo bucket search option. It's real name is Mephedrone

Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:20:08 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

When I get naked at the playgrounds, at least I have enough respect to not be jacked on bath salts.

Polite society is gone.  

Thanks Bin Laden

Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol its an illicit drug. When all this first started I was so confused as to why people were smoking epsom.

I don't know about other states, but its perfectly legal in CA and a ton of people are getting jacked up on it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:22:57 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

"Bath Salts" are a class of drug.

When one specific formulation is outlawed, they change the formula to a non-restricted one.

Over time, "bath salts" evolve to be different compounds depending on when they were produced and by whom. Any given dose, will have unpredictable effect as far as concentration, effect on the taker, etc.

Right now, it appears, that there is a "formulation" that triggers latent crazy, or actually causes the crazy that makes folks take off their clothes and get violent. (Of course, take everything off and all you got is your hands and teeth to hurt someone with.)

So, what you are thinking of, isn't the same thing.

I for one, can't wait until they get a formula that makes hot chicks hide in basements and want to screw any fat guy living there.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:23:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:24:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

But then we wouldn't bear witness to the mechanics of natural selection.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:25:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:26:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Common sense is an uncommon virtue apparently.
Link Posted: 6/12/2012 12:28:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You know, heavy doses of CHL would fix these bath salt idiots PDQ.

Fear of arrest is one thing. Fear that some honest citizen is going to shoot you in the face when you're high as shit is another altogether.

You know these guys don't think like that. 'it's going to be another good trip, nothing's gonna happen man'.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top