Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2002 9:54:30 AM EDT
I should have retitled the topic something else, but I had not seen a question in the existing posts along these lines and was inquiring about the studies indicating the escalation of abuse found in serial killers and sociopaths. So far, I can only remember anecdotal evidence of this and was wanting to plumb the depths of the knowledge pool here at AR15.

In the other two topics there was righteous indignation, lame-assed support for eating pets, a reference to a recipe, cat fecal and urinary habits, support for cat lovers and cat haters (it was nice to see both represented), and introductions to different members' pets.

Nowhere in this menagere' of off-topic topics was there a mention of the progression of abuse that my topic was referring to. In short, the only clone aspect of my post was the title and as I stated in the beginning of this post, I should have used a different title. If you will unlock my topic I will change the title to a less alike title.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#1]
[b]quote from raf[/b]

No offense to anyone here, but I'm calling this a "clone topic" and locking it. There are two other threads in similar veins on which to post. Again, no offense to anyone posting here.
View Quote

Then by that same logic shouldn't you lock the second topic as well?

And we have several topics going on the missing 5 year old.  How about some consistency.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 12:02:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Raf,

I would really like an answer to my question and now Aggie's as well.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top