Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2002 12:12:51 AM EDT
If you read the news you will see that there has been a terror attack in Immanuel, near Nablus, in the West Bank.

In Immanuel lives the brother of my wife, so I read yesterday from Ha'aretz the article with more attention. When I call home, my wife told me that the murderous Palestinians killed almost all the family of the sister of my sister in law, one of the children, the hausband, the grandmother, and wounded her and another of the children that were in the bus.

I met Ayelet (this is the name of the sister of my sister in law...) three years ago, at her wedding in Tel Aviv, and she was beautiful, happy and full of life.

Now she is struggling to live, with a bullet of M16 that blew up an eye and partially damaged an emisphere of her brain, in the hospital of Tel Hashomer.

I still not hate Pals, but I am starting to think that a population that support with still a wide majority this kind of attacks to civilians maybe are not willing peace and don't deserve to have their own statehood.

Shalom to all the ar15.com brotherhood
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 12:36:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope your sister's family gets revenge by driving the animals into the sea.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 5:44:34 AM EDT
[#2]
My condolences to the family....

My complete trust to the Israel government to give a pay back.....big time.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 5:59:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:07:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw that story, [b]Paolo[/b], three generations of the same family dead in the same terrorist attack!

And what of the girl, who was killed in this attack, after having survived being wounded at this very same spot before in a previous and similar terrorist attack!

May Our Loving and Gracious Heavenly Father bind the wounds of this family and the others.

May His righteous vengeance be visited upon the heads of those who kill His children!

Eric The(Amen!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:32:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:41:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope to offer you some comfort in knowing that people all the way around the world grieve for your loss.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:44:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My friend, I am sorry for your family's loss.  [V]

As this was a deliberate act, I hope they are able to exact vengeance.  
View Quote

I second that...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top