Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/16/2002 3:12:22 PM EDT
There is something not right with this person and their attitude towards life...

[url]www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,57867,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#1]
What a loser.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:24:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Execute him on the spot.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Some people make me wish for legal retroactive abortion.

I think AZCOP summed it up best in a recent thread (and I'm paraphrasing here):  Animals don't have rights, but that doesn't give anybody the right to abuse an animal.

Now I'm just gonna sit back and wait for a certain cat hater to make a "funny" statement.

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I actually ventured here to post the CNN article on this-  what a sick F***!  I would delight in choosing a firearm from my safe to dispatch this malfunctioning unit.

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#5]
What a creep. I hate stories about animal abuse, call me overly sensitive, but it makes me tear up every time really. The poor kitten...[V]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:36:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Not too long ago a puppy was found down here in Arizona.  Apparently someone skinned it alive and abandoned it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:40:13 PM EDT
[#9]
The guy isn't even worth a bullet. He needs to die S..L..O..W!! The more people I meet the more I like animals.

BrenLover
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#10]
My Grandfather used to say you judge a person's character by how they treat animals and people weaker than themselves...

This sociopath sounds more like another Jeff Dalhmer in the making...
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:42:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Not too long ago a puppy was found down here in Arizona.  Apparently someone skinned it alive and abandoned it.
View Quote

WTF??!![pissed] Geez, I just hate people who abuse animals, especially dogs and cats. Those evil jerks who abuse animals deserve to go strait to hell....after being tortured by me of course[;)][50]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't think they ever caught him Klink.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:42:57 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll tell you right freakin' now, if I ever see any of that sh!t on my watch, the sh!tbird gets a five-iron in his grill!

I won't kill him, but his ribs will be all smooshie.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:46:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Dangit! Medium high..medium high...how many times has this been discussed?

Taste like chicken.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]

(Edited to say)

I'm just joking. I always kid my wife about eatin' cats...now someone's actually grilling them...terrible and idiotic.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:47:06 PM EDT
[#15]
These lowlifes are prime specimens for human experimentation.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Ya! A bullet is too good for this MF'er. Like I have said before: firearms are for defending yourself (or taking the enemy out at long range), and power tools and blow torches are for REVENGE!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#17]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Fbbq%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#18]
In before the lock [:D]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:05:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Sometimes, Imbroglio, no matter how skillful you are with Photoshop, it just ain't funny.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Imbrog, that is tasteless but the boldness of the pic made me chuckle.

darkstar:
My Grandfather used to say you judge a person's character by how they treat animals and people weaker than themselves...
View Quote

That is the truth.

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:16:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What a creep. I hate stories about animal abuse, call me overly sensitive, but it makes me tear up every time really. The poor kitten...[V]
View Quote

Yeah, I would tear up, too, after I finished burying the @$$hole's ashes in the woods.  As I stands, I just have to read the story on CNN and wonder how a person like that can be born & grow up without somebody putting a bullet in his head.  Every day I have more empathy with small, furry animals and more disgust for my fellow man.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:23:09 PM EDT
[#23]
I am not a cat lover....in fact I really don't like cats.  However, this is just plain wrong!  This idiot needs punished to the full extent of the law!

medcop
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:26:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#25]
There is more.  This one from Canada.
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_629979.html?menu=news.weirdworld.badtaste
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:27:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Man who had sex with underwear-clad dogs forced to flee

A man has been forced to flee his Canadian home after having sex with two dogs he dressed in women's underwear.

The man, who cannot be identified, has moved from British Columbia to Winnipeg where he's being watched by a police sex-crime unit.

Both dogs were found dead and wearing bra and panties. One was found in a garage, hanging from the rafters, the other in a ditch near the man's home.

DNA was used to convict the man, who is half-way through a three-year probation order for bestiality. He moved over fears for his safety from the public.

The Winnipeg Sun reports authorities in Winnipeg were alerted to the man's presence by a parole board.

An unnamed officer said: "He feared for his safety and got permission to move here and we're stuck with the sick bastard."

Staff Sgt Boyd Campbell, of the sex-crimes unit, said his greatest concern is the possibility "this is an escalating offence. Hopefully we are wrong but there is enough concern."

Story filed: 14:48 Tuesday 16th July 2002

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:45:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He's the one who has to face his punishment... and if it wasn't cruel and unusual for him to inflict it then it should not be considered cruel and unusual for him to receive the same punishment as far as I'm concerned.

[b]BURN IN HELL YOU SICK BASTARD!!!!![/b]
View Quote

While my gut instinct is to agree with you, I'd have to say that I'd prefer to see him shot in the head & buried quietly.  It's punishment, nothing more.  If we derive joy from the punishment, we're on pretty shaky ground.

My $.02
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm just waiting for Sgtar to show up and say "It's just a kitten!"
View Quote

Yeah, me too.  But I got first dibs on the response.  [;)]

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm an animal cruelty investigator and I'll tell ya the easy part is taking animals from deadbeats like this. The hard part is watching them treat their kids like this and not being able to bash the sick f**ks head in. God I hate people sometimes.

On the bright side I NEVER have a hard time shooting good when I think about my accused[:D]rocko
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#31]
There is a more simple solution....

If he cooks it, he should eat it....

Unfortunately, acts like this usually grow to inflicting pain upon humans, so this creep needs to be taught a harsh lesson.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Imbroglio%2Fbbq%2Ejpg[/img]
View Quote

LOL!  How'd he get the dog to "stay"?

Oh ya, that POS ( not LT ) should come back in his next life as a Christian in the Roman Colosseum.  Feed that SOB to kitty's older sibling.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 5:11:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't take this the wrong way ARgurl.... you're a girl... it's normal.... I'm a man and I tear up when I see these stories. You don't have to be 'overly sensitive' to have a shred of human decency

I have two cats and they are awesome. They bring a lot of joy to my life. One of them I adopted from the Humane Society as a kitten. He was found in an alley behind someone's house. That in itself is a sad story to think that no one wanted my little 'Yoda'. He's such a great pet.

But to think about what these sick fvck's did! Makes me want to fire up the BBQ and cook him. We hear all the time that Capital Punishment is cruel and unusual. Well it obviously didn't seem so cruel and unusual at the time for this guy to toss a poor, helpless, defenseless kitten onto a grill and cook it.

He's the one who has to face his punishment... and if it wasn't cruel and unusual for him to inflict it then it should not be considered cruel and unusual for him to receive the same punishment as far as I'm concerned.

[b]BURN IN HELL YOU SICK BASTARD!!!!![/b]
View Quote

Thank you, Im glad that you understand how I feel[:)] And I totally agree with everything you said in your post! **shudders** I would hate to be there, seeing the poor kitten so injured. I would literally break down to the ground in tears the second I would see the poor thing.

[USA]
God will heal and take care of this poor kitten now, since it's now in his hands, and he WILL punish those who were responsible for this terrible crime!!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 5:16:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Man who had sex with underwear-clad dogs forced to flee

A man has been forced to flee his Canadian home after having sex with two dogs he dressed in women's underwear.

The man, who cannot be identified, has moved from British Columbia to Winnipeg where he's being watched by a police sex-crime unit.

Both dogs were found dead and wearing bra and panties. One was found in a garage, hanging from the rafters, the other in a ditch near the man's home.

DNA was used to convict the man, who is half-way through a three-year probation order for bestiality. He moved over fears for his safety from the public.

The Winnipeg Sun reports authorities in Winnipeg were alerted to the man's presence by a parole board.

An unnamed officer said: "He feared for his safety and got permission to move here and we're stuck with the sick bastard."

Staff Sgt Boyd Campbell, of the sex-crimes unit, said his greatest concern is the possibility "this is an escalating offence. Hopefully we are wrong but there is enough concern."

Story filed: 14:48 Tuesday 16th July 2002

View Quote

I think Im gonna be sick....a guy had sex with two dogs, and then they were later found DEAD?! For Gods sake, I hope that man will be severely punished for that! Its just plain wrong, and thats NO way to treat animals. Idiotic sickos, thats what those people are.....
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 5:27:03 PM EDT
[#35]
If he is indeed "sick," then he should be "rehabilitated" in some institution, not "punished." He should be released only when the doctors say he is "well" and will no longer abuse animals. This may take many years.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 5:45:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If he is indeed "sick," then he should be "rehabilitated" in some institution, not "punished." He should be released only when the doctors say he is "well" and will no longer abuse animals. This may take many years.
View Quote

Please tell me you're kidding.

Are there any cases where some similarly deviant pukes have been rehabilitated?  I'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer could've been "saved" if only he had lived long enough.  [rolleyes]

Anybody who would do something this sick deserves less respect and compassion than most of us would give the animal that was tortured.

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sometimes, Imbroglio, no matter how skillful you are with Photoshop, it just ain't funny.
View Quote

He's not that skilled.
View Quote

and he's not that funny either
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#39]
That guy deserves to have a big ol' can of police brutality opened up on him.

Jay
[img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Our laws simply cannot mete out the punishment that this sick perverted worm deserves.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:18:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Man, I don't even like cats that much, but this really is a shitty thing to do. I cannot imagine the thought process in this guys headwhile deciding that he had just had a good idea, I'd be scared if I could.

When are we gonna realize that in order for our legal system to work, the punishment needs to be f**king scary as hell, literally, and it needs to fot the crime. Cook his ass in a giant barbecue pit and walk away. No pleasure, only justice!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:23:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Slightly off topic, and I'm sure that I'll catch hell from Hannah and others in CO, but did you know that, in Boulder, we are technically the "guardians", and not "owners" of our pets?
Yep, it's in the City Code.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:26:36 PM EDT
[#43]
This puke needs to have the _____ kicked out of him every day, for the rest of his pathetic life [pissed]

The girl that tried to save the kitten should ID everyone there and should all be charged with cruelity to animals! still [pissed]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:28:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Hanging's too goood for him. Burning's too good for him. He should be torn into little bitty pieces and buried alive!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't care much for cats but, this ain't right! This"human" IS a POS!!!!!!!!
AB
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Back when I was six (spring of 1988), we lived in an apartment building.  One day I and my somewhat-older (8 and 10) siblings came out of the apartment, and we saw teenagers swatting at a baby bluejay with brooms.  It was trying to fly away but didn't know how to fly yet.  We shoved our way in there and rescued it, and brought it into out apartment and fed it and made sure it was OK.  Those F'n pieces of *%&$ CALLED THE POLICE BECAUSE WE WERE KEEPING A WILD ANIMAL IN OUR APARTMENT!  The police came over, we told our story, and the cops left us alone.

To make a medium-sized story shorter, we fed it, took care of it, etc., and a month or so later we brought it out to the boonies and let it go.  The last we saw of it, it was near the top of a 75-foot tree.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:23:32 PM EDT
[#47]
I'd like 30 minutes and a blow torch alone with those pigs who did that. Some people need an eye for an eye to see straight.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm just waiting for Sgtar to show up and say "It's just a kitten!"
View Quote

I was no where near there when this happened!!

No cat should be burned on a grill, unless it will be eaten!!  However, I will ask howe many of us cook Cow, lamb, and chickens on a grill?

SGtar15

PS I do not promote animal cruelity in any form.  I am just surprised how many people love to shoot squirrels for fun yet get pissed off when someone shots a cat!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:44:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Back when I was six (spring of 1988), we lived in an apartment building.  One day I and my somewhat-older (8 and 10) siblings came out of the apartment, and we saw teenagers swatting at a baby bluejay with brooms.  It was trying to fly away but didn't know how to fly yet.  We shoved our way in there and rescued it, and brought it into out apartment and fed it and made sure it was OK.  Those F'n pieces of *%&$ CALLED THE POLICE BECAUSE WE WERE KEEPING A WILD ANIMAL IN OUR APARTMENT!  The police came over, we told our story, and the cops left us alone.

To make a medium-sized story shorter, we fed it, took care of it, etc., and a month or so later we brought it out to the boonies and let it go.  The last we saw of it, it was near the top of a 75-foot tree.
View Quote

I have a story similar to that. One day, a few years ago, I was walking home from school and I saw some boys crowded around something. I came closer, and realized that there was a robin on the ground, neck broken, and the cruel boys were laughing and slamming their backpacks on it, I started crying, screaming at them to stop, until my dad heard the commotion and came outside. He saw what was going on, and he chewed those boys out at the top of his lungs!! They stopped immediately, thank goodness, but the poor robin's neck was severely broken, and I think one of its wings had been broken during the abuse, since it wouldnt fly at all. The bird died soon after. But I still remember how I felt when I saw them abusing it, it made my blood boil, and it felt like someone had knocked the air completely out of me...**shudders** People that abuse animals dont deserve respect, hell, they dont deserve to live in my opinion....
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#50]
I hate cats but do not support animal cruelty.  If you want to kill something make it quick and efficient.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top