Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2002 1:39:02 PM EDT
I had a small house of brokerage on Wall Street... many days no business come to my hut... my hut... but Jimmy has fear? A thousand times no. I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo... dung. ...Glorious sunset of my heart was fading. Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans... and pants to match. The monkey clown horrible karate round and yummy like cute small baby chick would beat the donkey.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 1:40:27 PM EDT
[#1]
So?
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 1:43:40 PM EDT
[#3]
You quote from one of my FAVORITE shows..."Ever been b*tch slapped?"

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 5:01:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Ya gotta love Jimmy James!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top